Storm Damage

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Forget the Florida hurricanes, this is the sort of extreme storm damage we get in the home counties.

Attachments

Rob

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Looks bad Rolf, had better get the wife on it straight away :rolleyes:

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rolfw said:
Forget the Florida hurricanes, this is the sort of extreme storm damage we get in the home counties.
Stroll on! Your lovely dish! Now it looks more like a garden chair!!!!!

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Hopefully you'll have insurance...

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Looks like a whole days work to put right there Rolf, better get the fridge stocked up

PaulR

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
If you find that the chair is no use any more I might consider taking it off your hands as it's the same as the ones that we have.

Not completely sure though as I'm worried I might be taking too much work on. What about the one at the rear of the photo? Is there any hidden damage?

PaulR

M

mkkid

My Location
Milton Keynes
my god,hope the chair is ok!