STREAM

S

SaTfReAk

Any latest HEX available for STREAM package?, other than the 0907 by STRSH as this does not work with STREAM anymore.

Any help appreciated
Thanx
SATFREAK

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
You don't say what kind of card you need it for: Jupiter1/2, Funcard, or goldwafer, so I'll assume the latter (if this isn't correct, let us know).
There is a Beamer goldwafer fileset with an eeprom key-hex dated 15-July available at various sites. According to the "readme" the keys do include Stream's.
See, eg, Phil's site http://phills-satfiles.da.ru/ (Irdeto section).
2old

S

SaTfReAk

Yep i have goldwafer, but no modified CAM according to the README.TXT it (irbeam) works only with certain recievers using modified CAM mine is a EURO CAM, is this true or will programming the PIC with the HEX file and leaving the EEPROM as it is do the job? I am confusing myself now!*>!!*&^. plz help

Thanx
SATFREAK

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
If Stream WAS working (using the strsh0907 file) but no longer is, then it is the key that has changed. The keys are in the eeprom file. So it is the eeprom file you need to change.

I can find no fileset newer than that 9-july fileset in which it is stated that it has been explicitly tested with the Irdeto II (Euro) CAMs. But that's not to say the newer ones will not work - have you actually tried it?

In any event, the best option would probably be simply to edit the new stream key into the 0907 eeprom file and then reprogram using that.

2old

S

SaTfReAk

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 20-Jul-01 AT 11:08 PM (GMT)[/font][p]Thanx 4 ur extremely helpful advice.

SATFREAK

parvez akhtar

Reaction score
2old4this said:
You don't say what kind of card you need it for: Jupiter1/2, Funcard, or goldwafer, so I'll assume the latter (if this isn't correct, let us know).
There is a Beamer goldwafer fileset with an eeprom key-hex dated 15-July available at various sites. According to the "readme" the keys do include Stream's.
See, eg, Phil's site http://phills-satfiles.da.ru/ (Irdeto section).
2old
4th generation 85a 256