Streaming to a smart wifi TV

cchevy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
800hd se
My Location
Skopje
Hello. First timer here.

I'm moving to a new apartment and will have dreambox 800hd se clone with motorized dish.

My mother is living in the apartment next to me so I would like to find a way to stream channels to her new wifi lcd tv.

I've seen the 800hd se can stream on apps for android and ios, but what i want here is to let her use a remote an d give her the choice to change channels, not watch what I'm watching.

Hope u can help.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
It's a single tuner so she'll be limited to whatever transponder you're watching. Easier to get another Dreambox and wire it up to your dish.

cchevy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
800hd se
My Location
Skopje
Thanks CJ. But who runs the motor? Hope its only me :)

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Yep, it will be you. Your mum will be restricted to the satellite you're on. You'll simply connect her receiver to another output on either the twin or quad output LNB.

You can also put a 6 degree bracket on to increase channels from more than one satellite. So when you're on 19.2E you could also get 13E. If you're on 5E, you could also get 1W. When on 28E, you could also get 23.5E (though it won't quite have full signal but it's very strong so doesn't need great precision).

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Captain Jack said:
Yep, it will be you. Your mum will be restricted to the satellite you're on. You'll simply connect her receiver to another output on either the twin or quad output LNB.
Not true, as soon as mother finds out what she can get, she will hanker about stuff she could get.

You will be in no position to refuse giving her full control.