Advice Needed Street woman had no skirt on!

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
I was walking down the high street on Saturday afternoon and in front of me was a woman aged about 50 (I saw her face when she eventually crossed the road).

It was a freezing afternoon and every other woman had sensible shoes and pants on - as did the men. :p But this woman had high heels on and legs in stockings. :eek:

Anyway, she also had a long posh coat on with a big slit up the back and front that went up to her thighs. When she walked all you could see was legs and no skirt. I couldn't help but look, she was right in front of me. :D

But why no skirt? Maybe she had on short pants, like that guy in the supermarket ads. :D

Can anyone else solve this problem? Thanks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Filming for 50 shades of chilblains? :D

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Filming for 50 shades of chilblains? :D

Ha ha. Women are strange creatures. Only they could walk about town in freezing weather and difficult shoes and a thin nylon to keep their legs 'warm'.

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
I suppose it's possible she was "working"...

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Possibly, but she did look a bit posh. The coat looked like it cost around £200 or more.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Without knowing exactly what advice are you looking for, I'd say it would be a bit more than £200 to kit you out.Liberace.jpg

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Reading that remined me of when I was eight or nine years old, it was school summer holidays and my mate and I saw a very attractive blond haired lady sitting in an open top sports car talking to a guy, it was the height of summer and she was wearing a fur coat. My mate and I did not think much about it as we approached but as we were about to pass the car she swung the red sports car door open and swung one leg out of the car. The fur coat gaped open to reveal that she was completely bollock naked. My mate and I were so embarrassed we ran off into the glen a few yards away to continue undermining a giant bolder on the left hand bank of the glen that we had been working on for a couple of days. A small stream which was only a brook in summer meandered through the glen so it was easy to cross over where we were digging. We had been digging away for some time when we heard giggling and walking along the opposite bank was this woman and the bloke. We were quite sheltered by the bushes but we could see through them to the opposite side. Before we had chance to speak he laid a newspaper down she fluffed him up and soon her legs were in the air whilst he energetically pummelled her nether regions. It was only a few seconds and it was all over and they came walking back laughing and giggling. We were shocked but intrigued and upon jumping over to the other side discovered they had left the newspaper, used presumably to protect the fur coat, on the grass and his condom was laid on top. Isn't it funny what memories suddenly trawl up from the depths of one's mind

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
LOL. Thanks for answers. Good advice. Cheers. I do like to ask the difficult questions of the day. :)

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
She may have been wearing pants like these.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-21-at-1144jpeg.jpg

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Ha by accident this came up on my screen. Just like that woman, all except the shoes were black stilettos.

Kylie-Jenner_MAIN.jpg

hairybadger

Bricoleur
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
near Geneva, Haute-Savoie, France
....discovered they had left the newspaper, used presumably to protect the fur coat, on the grass and his condom was laid on top. Isn't it funny what memories suddenly trawl up from the depths of one's mind
Yes - but what newspaper was it? Enquiring minds need to know...

Edit: must have been a broadsheet, a tabloid wouldn't protect anything from the mud :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Ha by accident this came up on my screen. Just like that woman, all except the shoes were black stilettos.

Kylie-Jenner_MAIN.jpg
Well she is definitely not 50 years old

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Apparently the pictured pantless lady is Kylie Jenner....part of the camera shy Kardashian clan....