Strong SRT4663X Keys

gkapoor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Big Satellite Dish and Strong SRT 4663X box
My Location
Sydney, Australia
hey,

how do i enter keys in to the Strong SRT4663X?

thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
gkapoor said:
hey,

how do i enter keys in to the Strong SRT4663X?

thanks

What have you patched it with?

gkapoor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Big Satellite Dish and Strong SRT 4663X box
My Location
Sydney, Australia
I haven't patched it. How do i patch it what file do i use and everything can you please explain it to me and provide me with all files needed.

thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
gkapoor said:
I haven't patched it. How do i patch it what file do i use and everything can you please explain it to me and provide me with all files needed.

thanks

The simple answer is I do not know the exact procedure you need to input keys or update your firmware as I do not possess your stb and there are thousands of makes and models all of which are slightly different incorporating different firmware loaders etc.

This is a self help forum, it is up to you to search the forum for the reference strong and see what threads appear. It is is not a case of ask and ye shall receive it is your responsibility to look for and find the required software possibly using the links section as a starting point or the threads as described earlier. Your main problem will be that if nobody is modifying firmware for your model you will not be able to do anything anyhow. Also there is the fact that flashing your stb can render it useless if the process is interrupted or you select the wrong firmware.

These two links will help you start your quest, but I doubt there is anything to open down under, the same as there is little open here
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...so-you-want-receiver-software-patches-v2.html

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...y-nobblys-big-links/55523-big-links-list.html

Albin NDIA

Reaction score
Do you have the manual for use of the patch with M.O.S.C card please help ?