superjack diseqc motors - backlash adjustment

guest poster

registered
Reaction score
Anyone up on these for backlash adjustment..? I think they have an auto mechanism.. not sure .. should retire it but it's still a very good motor.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Is this similar to the Moteck SG2100, is there a little three screw tab on the underside of the motor with a warranty void if removed sticker on it?

guest poster

registered
Reaction score
No Rolfw, the superjack's quite a one off - not a 2100 clone design or any clone.. this one's the one with the dial at the back that you can set to the correct position including offset, I think it's got auto focus too - stand in front of it and it will try to get past you to get a signal- that helps with backlash- (or maybe that is the auto backlash).
Just doing a couple of mal Fortec(Turner) Motek 2100 clones now that have those adjusters on the front. They look the same outwardly but I don't think they are made as good as Motecks....

techmob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish, superjack dg120, technomate 1500ci+
My Location
north wales
Did you ever have any luck with this motor backlash?

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Unfortunately pedro2000uk hasn't been here for over a year so you may not get an answer.