T-Online S100 Zenega IPTV STB - Internet streaming box

A nonymous

Reaction score
I purchased this box back in Novemeber, but due to work and wife commitments i haven't had much time to play with it. Its just sitting under the stairs in its box gathering dust :eek:

I just don't have the time to explore the full capabilities of this box so i've decided to sell it. It has both wireless and wired networking an it also has the required VGA lead to allow it to be connected to a computer monitor for setting up. Also comes with the original remote control.

I have had it booting into Linux through the USB port so all is well there, i didn't get much further than that as my mind was focused elsewhere .

I also will supply the purchaser with all the URL links i have for the new usage for this box.

I also have a few bits that are required if you decide to use the box as a server rather than an IP streaming box..

Looking for £25 + Postage for this little gem :D Payment by Paypal only

I am not willing to send this item outside the UK without full insurance being paid at buyers cost.

Standard UK postage will only cover its cost in the event of loss or damage inside the UK postal service. It doesn't cover any loss or damage outside the UK unless specified by a higher cost service.

Nano

Attachments

• Box.JPG
    Box.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 88
  • box-rear.JPG
    box-rear.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 91
  • bootup.JPG
    bootup.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 98

A nonymous

Reaction score
Down to £20+ Postage. If it doesn't sell it will just go up the loft with all the other kit :D

Nano

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Or you could have a play with it. The wife is bound to be sympathetic.

A nonymous

Reaction score
I spend monday to Friday working away from home so i spend the weekend with the wife and kids.

SWMBO would cut my balls off if played with any of my TV stuff, so its just watching the sat and thats about it.

Plus to make things worse i've got my CAI exams this week so i'm also having to fit in time to swat up before i fail spectaculary on Friday :-lmao

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
nanochickin said:
Plus to make things worse i've got my CAI exams this week so i'm also having to fit in time to swat up before i fail spectaculary on Friday :-lmao

Done the SMATV distance course back in 2002 Nick. Anything you need to know, drop me a message.....although I'm sure your sail through.

Just make sure you sit next to someone who knows what their doing on the day :-rofl2

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
nanochickin said:
SWMBO would cut my balls off if played with any of my TV stuff,....

So she would actually have something to keep her occupied.

paxrax

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
☆☆☆vu+ duo☆☆☆
dm800s (rev m)☆☆☆
dm800s (rev l3)☆☆☆
1m motorised dish☆☆☆
zone 1 sky dish☆☆☆
My Location
uk
so whats the crack with these then?

never had a mess with iptv at all, what am i likely to get on it?

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
paxrax said:
so whats the crack with these then?

never had a mess with iptv at all, what am i likely to get on it?

From der spiel

The T-Online S100 is an IPTV set top box from Germany. Like the UK's BT Vision box it allows the owner to watch TV programmes / movies over a broadband internet connection.

Unlike the BT Vision box, it does not have a TV tuner or hard disk installed... However... The BT Vision box uses a proprietary media chip that requires the BT Vision servers to bootup ! It is therefore fit for one purpose only.

In my view the T-Online S100 is more closely related to an Xbox ! IE a PC in disguise...