T Rex 4.1 Cam

CIELO CHIARO

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec
My Location
Great Britain
Just wondering if its possible to update this CAM manually using the remote for Rai Africa?
Whats the procedure for updating Multivision etc?

aba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
chaparral montery 40 fully loaded
ehcostar ad3600ipvia
3 dishes zone 2 / 1 mt motorized / 2.3 m motorized
My Location
nottingham
multivision is auto update at the moment with preditor 365
as to updateing rai africa the keys for that are in the biss section of the cam and no you carnt updte keys with remote has to be done with program such as
prededit 1.4

CIELO CHIARO

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec
My Location
Great Britain
aba said:
multivision is auto update at the moment with preditor 365
as to updateing rai africa the keys for that are in the biss section of the cam and no you carnt updte keys with remote has to be done with program such as
prededit 1.4
How do you go about doing it?Can you give me a step to step guide?Thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
How to edit BISS keys using prededit v1.4.

Download prededit v1.4, and unzip it.
Prededit 1.4

Once unziped right mouse click on the prededit application file, and select send to desktop (create shortcut).

Start prededit by clicking on the new shortcut.

Click on the yellow folder icon at the end of the open file address bar and navigate to the Predator/Predasaur file you wish to modify.

Now click on the DCW/Biss tab.

You will see up to 24 channels listed, any of which you can edit to replace with your new information.

Click on the first one available in the list, one that you do not use, or can not view, due to satellite position.

At the bottom of the screen you will see the information in a white box, this is where you edit your information.

First type in the new channel name, just for reference, as the name has no effect on the actual used information.

In this example I'll add Disney ME, 10E, 12568 V 3617.

Type Disney 10E in the name box.

The first essential information required is the channels CAID, this is 2600, most normal channels CAID's are 2600 and mature content channels, like sexview, are 0500.

Now we need to enter the channels individual SID and VPID information.
This information can be located on lyngsat, or other channel listing web site, or you can simply get the information from your satellite receiver after the channel is tuned in.

Disney channel 10E SID 2010 VPID 521.

These values are the decimal values of the channel and need to be converted to Hex values to be entered into prededit.

Dec values consist of numbers 0-9, Hex values consist of numbers 0-9 and/or letters A-E.

This is very easy using Windows calculator.

Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Calculator.

Click on View and choose Scientific.

Select Dec, in the top row, and enter 2010, now select Hex and you will get the value 7DA.

We require a four figure Hex value to enter into our file so just add a leading Zero, or two, if required, so 7DA becomes 07DA, and this value is entered into the SID box in prededit.

Now click back on the Dec option, in you calculator, and enter the VPID value, 521.

Click on Hex and you will get 209, add a leading 0, and we have 0209 which is entered into the VPID box.

Currently the BISS key for Disney is unknown, if it was you simply type, or paste, the key into the key box, click update and you will see the new information entered into your file.

Once you have finished adding your new channels click save DCWs in DRA, and load your newly updated predator/predasaur file onto your cam.

milo2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX HDCI-2000- Triax 100 cm Dish
S/W: HDMXSCI 1.00.15
System ID: 3002.0000
Loader: U 4.01
Diablo CAM Stealth241/Dragon T-Rex Predator366/CAS2 Plus programmer
My Location
Helsinki
Mickha said:
How to edit BISS keys using prededit v1.4.

Download prededit v1.4, and unzip it.
Prededit 1.4

Once unziped right mouse click on the prededit application file, and select send to desktop (create shortcut).

Start prededit by clicking on the new shortcut.

Click on the yellow folder icon at the end of the open file address bar and navigate to the Predator/Predasaur file you wish to modify.

Now click on the DCW/Biss tab.

You will see up to 24 channels listed, any of which you can edit to replace with your new information.

Click on the first one available in the list, one that you do not use, or can not view, due to satellite position.

At the bottom of the screen you will see the information in a white box, this is where you edit your information.

First type in the new channel name, just for reference, as the name has no effect on the actual used information.

In this example I'll add Disney ME, 10E, 12568 V 3617.

Type Disney 10E in the name box.

The first essential information required is the channels CAID, this is 2600, most normal channels CAID's are 2600 and mature content channels, like sexview, are 0500.

Now we need to enter the channels individual SID and VPID information.
This information can be located on lyngsat, or other channel listing web site, or you can simply get the information from your satellite receiver after the channel is tuned in.

Disney channel 10E SID 2010 VPID 521.

These values are the decimal values of the channel and need to be converted to Hex values to be entered into prededit.

Dec values consist of numbers 0-9, Hex values consist of numbers 0-9 and/or letters A-E.

This is very easy using Windows calculator.

Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Calculator.

Click on View and choose Scientific.

Select Dec, in the top row, and enter 2010, now select Hex and you will get the value 7DA.

We require a four figure Hex value to enter into our file so just add a leading Zero, or two, if required, so 7DA becomes 07DA, and this value is entered into the SID box in prededit.

Now click back on the Dec option, in you calculator, and enter the VPID value, 521.

Click on Hex and you will get 209, add a leading 0, and we have 0209 which is entered into the VPID box.

Currently the BISS key for Disney is unknown, if it was you simply type, or paste, the key into the key box, click update and you will see the new information entered into your file.

Once you have finished adding your new channels click save DCWs in DRA, and load your newly updated predator/predasaur file onto your cam.

Good morning;

I am new to this forum. I would like you to help me on how to get the channels from the Premiere Sport Portal, kind of step by step instructions. I have HUMAX HDCI2000, T-REX(Predator366)/Diablo Light(Stealth241).
I was really pissed since I couls not watch the game FC Barcelona v Celtic.
Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

M

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
First you need to scan in the channes, all the information can be found here:
_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/premiere.html
Secondly only use 1 of the cams in your receiver as the T-Rex doesn't like sharing with any other cam.
Some receivers use the portal to access these channels by tuning in to one of the portals, like the sport protal, pressing a button on your remote, and then accessing the channel you want.
On other receivers, like mine, the channels scan in as unknown and you just access them normally.
I don't know about your particular receiver as I haven't got access to one, I suggest you start a new thread in the receivers section so that a fellow owner can help.
Premiere is currently AU (Auto Updating) on both the T-Rex and Diablo cam so if you leave the receiver on one of the channels it will open within a few minutes.

milo2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX HDCI-2000- Triax 100 cm Dish
S/W: HDMXSCI 1.00.15
System ID: 3002.0000
Loader: U 4.01
Diablo CAM Stealth241/Dragon T-Rex Predator366/CAS2 Plus programmer
My Location
Helsinki
Mickha said:
First you need to scan in the channes, all the information can be found here:
_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/premiere.html
Secondly only use 1 of the cams in your receiver as the T-Rex doesn't like sharing with any other cam.
Some receivers use the portal to access these channels by tuning in to one of the portals, like the sport protal, pressing a button on your remote, and then accessing the channel you want.
On other receivers, like mine, the channels scan in as unknown and you just access them normally.
I don't know about your particular receiver as I haven't got access to one, I suggest you start a new thread in the receivers section so that a fellow owner can help.
Premiere is currently AU (Auto Updating) on both the T-Rex and Diablo cam so if you leave the receiver on one of the channels it will open within a few minutes.

Thanks. I am aware of using ONLY one CAM at the time. I have both portals (Sport and Direkt). I have most of the Direkt channels open except for 2. But for the Sport Portal, I have ONLY Sport1 and 2.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Check the lyngsat link and manually imput the other Premiere channels you currently can't receive.