T*S pops up for 30 seconds or so everyonce in a while and goes again.
So here's what I've done so far:
1ownloaded and installed the Satan Key Bundle.
2: CHMODed the files to 755
3: restarted the DB
4: Tuned to France 4 on 13E
5: T*S occasionally decrypts goes black shortly after
6: O*F and P******e decrypt fine.
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
Yeah, Llew is right. You might want to do the following (provided you got the Gemini image): Go to the blue button, addons, delete and remove all the cams and cam configs. Then go to your FTP prog and delete everything in the var/keys and Var/scce. Reboot Dreambox.
Go to the blue button and download the latest MGCamd124, and the camconfig. Get the satanbundle and insert it to the right places and it should work.
You might want to install the Satandream Updater plugin as well, make a search for it, it's somewhere in the forum.
OK, I'm back from work now. I deleted the t*s.bin and t*s.au files in my Keys directory and downloaded a newer T*S.bin file. Now I've got it working without having to use SBCL to "pump" my DB and so far TF1 has been running OK for the last 15 minutes.
I've made sure MGCamd 1.24 is my Cam for T*S and all seems well!
Thanks for all your input and now I'm off to investigate Cron for those auto updates...!