taquilla keys problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
have checked the taquilla key on several sites. all
have same key so why cant i get it to work?
it was fine last month.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
The palcos still refuse to work, are they seca? is it c+? or tele+??? is it common for these problems to occur after key changes at end/start of month and for channel disruptions to occur for the first few days into the month after a key update??

Dinu

Reaction score
I've got a similar problem!! Does Taquila started working at you?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Some of the providers have changed their "masterkeys".
You will need to use the very latest pic/wafer software for success.
As of yesterday, the "SatTurk" seca software worked 100% (everything open). Today that looks to be struggling with Taquilla, but the rest is still ok.
2old

Dinu

Reaction score
HAd also problems with taquila but now it is working ok! I think it happened when got the January key.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
hi all :)

hi 2old4this, you mentioned changing files but in an early post a few months back (may have been the faq post) you suggested that if you find the files that work then you should keep them and just edit the hex etc with the new keys, if my files are working well which they seem to be except for tequilla this month and palco which i can never get to work then are you saying there is something new or different about the latest files? or should i just try editing again? tequilla were working fine all last month with these files.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
in general, you are better off keeping a working file simply becasue they can be temperamental (some work in certain receivers, others don't, etc.)
But providers are starting to get trickier. They are sending false key updates, reset-commands, erasure ECMs, and so on. Each of these tricks needs to be handled within the wafer software or you will lose the channel.
So perhaps for the time being the priority should be to make sure you have the "latest" software...

2old

Status
Not open for further replies.