TBS 6925 PCi Card with hardware blind scan in DVB-S2 and DVB-S

Anyone come across anything interesting lately? 16/32APSK, Low <1000 symbol rate broadcasts?
 
Hi remlap,

in C-Band, but I don´t know content of these five frequencies.

57,0°E NSS 12 4017 L 720 DVB-S2/ACM/Continuous/MIS 0

01,0°W Intelsat 10-02 3888 L 956 DVB-S2/ACM/Continuous/MIS 1

01,0°W Intelsat 10-02 3889 L 956 DVB-S2/ACM/Continuous/MIS 1

01,0°W Intelsat 10-02 3890 L 956 DVB-S2/ACM/Continuous/MIS 1

47,1°W NSS 703 4023 R 762 1/3 DVB-S2/QPSK/Continuous/MIS 171

Best Regards
qwer.
 
... and in Ku Band:

3,1°E Eutelsat 3D 11048 H 800 DVB-S2/ACM/Continuous/MIS 0
 
Sorry, but I don´t know content on 3,1°E Eutelsat 3D 11048 H

Also unknown content on:

36,0°E 11006 H 910 DVB-S2/ACM/Continuos/MIS 170 and MIS 171
 
Last edited:
What is the use of counting ACM carriers?
I could add many more :D
 
Hi BlindFaith,

I could add many more too.

In my posts are only frequencies (mostly in ACM/Continuous) with SR <1000 and I dot know, what´s on there...

Best Regards
qwer.
 
tru, but @remlap asked for "broadcasts"
I keep ACM carriers that are found by blind scan in my lists as well but only as a hint for me not to search any further at this frequency for useful information.. ;)
from 3.1E
 

Attachments

  • Snap101.webp
    Snap101.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 60
Hi BlinFaith,

yes, I know and I make my list too. :)

Now, for example, Feed with Testcard from South Africa on 47,1°W NSS 703 12533 H 35545 2/3 DVB-S2/QPSK/Continuous/MIS 171
 

Attachments

  • 2013-12-11_17h02_59.webp
    2013-12-11_17h02_59.webp
    76.2 KB · Views: 62
Danish package on 36,0°E Eutelsat 36B 11523 V.

PS: @Vipersan, please check your PM. :rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • 2013-12-13_18h08_53.webp
    2013-12-13_18h08_53.webp
    147.5 KB · Views: 60
Sorry Edgar ...you have me at a disadvantage ?
Checked my recent PMs ...
errr nothing there .
What was it about buddy ?
rgds
VS
 
Sorry (for OFF TOPPIC), Vipersan, I mean you can find my message to you in "Conversation" (because I can´t find PM button here?)

Best Regards
qwer.
 
Sorry (for OFF TOPPIC), Vipersan, I mean you can find my message to you in "Conversation" (because I can´t find PM button here?)

Best Regards
qwer.
Nope ..still at a loss Edgar ..
Just checked 'conversations'...and found nothing new..
Last one was with Gibertini several days ago.
??
 
Ok, I tried now once again in "Conversation", Vipersan.

... :)
 
Found another low SR radio mux on 8W

12543 V 890 1/2 QPSK

I also get the same mux on 12543 H 890 1/2 QPSK
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 52
Yes remlap, get those radio channels on horizontal OK using my Promax. Weren't sure if it did <1000 Ms/s, but no problem.

None of my pci cards or Promax would find the vertical one though.
 

Attachments

  • 8W 12544H.webp
    8W 12544H.webp
    43 KB · Views: 47
It's H, it's just so strong its bleeding over to V for me.

Have you had a go at the Dutch radio stations on 16e with 330 SR on that meter?
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 48
No problem with the tuner in the Promax, 12.5 dB on 11072h and other channels adjacent, but not locking. Probably something I need to locate in its Tools menu to change. It's a heck of a learning curve this meter :-doh
 

Attachments

  • 16E 11072H.webp
    16E 11072H.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 35
No problem with the tuner in the Promax, 12.5 dB on 11072h and other channels adjacent, but not locking. Probably something I need to locate in its Tools menu to change. It's a heck of a learning curve this meter :-doh
Nice tool :) It shows exactly the 4 carriers I scanned a couple of days ago. Though TBS5925 won't find these carriers in blind-scan mode the card will finally lock with the correct parameters. I guess it would be much faster with a PLL-lnb but a DRO is fine for me ;)
 

Attachments

  • Snap116.webp
    Snap116.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Snap115.webp
    Snap115.webp
    137.7 KB · Views: 40
Not sure how you put those parameters in Blindfaith (I'm using a TBS5925 myself now).
 
Back
Top