TBS 6925 PCi Card with hardware blind scan in DVB-S2 and DVB-S

just uncheck blind scan and then enter the SR :)
 
Thanks :D

Borderline, but managed it eventually.
 

Attachments

  • Capture_01062014_005936.webp
    Capture_01062014_005936.webp
    175.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Capture_01062014_010136.webp
    Capture_01062014_010136.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 105
New TIMB Italian channels on 12.5W DVB S-2 8PSK.

Canale 60, 61 and 62, Sport. Showing same content. Added to existing channels in that mux.

12718H SR 36512 FEC 5/6 CCM Stream 34 and 36.

May be available with other cards, receivers that can resolve the different Streams.
 

Attachments

  • Canale 60_61_62.webp
    Canale 60_61_62.webp
    209.2 KB · Views: 70
Found an oddity over at 37.5W it is continuous so I can't do much with it but it seems to be a radio or TV broadcast.

12633 V 13453
 

Attachments

It's not a oddity, but a Continuous stream of media content; in this case a TV stream,video pid-256 in H.264 .Because many packages are missing, can not determine whose provider is this tv stream.
 

Attachments

  • 12634 V ACM_VCM stream continous.webp
    12634 V ACM_VCM stream continous.webp
    166.3 KB · Views: 78
No it's not an oddity, it just sounded so odd :)

Thanks mate
 
Can't recall locking the Tivuitalia terrestrial Mux on Astra 1G 31.5E 11914H ACM/VCM stream before (although I may have with the SMW dish a while ago).

Never resolves a picture completely, too much pixelation. Thought it might be a codec issue, but I've tried several to no avail.

Anyone have more success? Obviously borderline for the UK.
 

Attachments

  • Ka-Boom.webp
    Ka-Boom.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Tivuitalia Mux.webp
    Tivuitalia Mux.webp
    186.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Tivuitalia_Stream.webp
    Tivuitalia_Stream.webp
    187.2 KB · Views: 68
Maybe shift over to 2B? ;)
 
I have been reading this marathon thread for some time.I deceided that I wanted a TBS6925.It arrived on friday.I intalled the card into the computer.Then made the mistake of loading the supplied software.Nothing would work properly on my W764BIT OS.The one program that did work was .ProgDVB.Nothing else would.DVBDream was a waste of time Crazyscan was complaining about missing .DIL files.I sorted that but I still would not work .The latest windows driver was installed.The solution was.I spotted ProgDVB 7 64 BIT on the TBS site.I reinstalled the clonezilla image that I took before installing the card.Installed ProgDVCB 7 64BIT.Crazyscan.TBS blindscan.DVBDream trail version.E BSPro.All working well.I installed nothing from the supplied DVD.It seems that ProgDVB was the problem.It was not shutting down properly.The other programs could not run.I like DVBDream ,I paid the registration fee.It runs my motors well.Already scanned in 28.2e. 21.6e. 16e. 10e. 20w. 22w. 24.5w 37.5w. So am pleased.I am installing nothing else now untill I get to grips with these programs.In fact I have no idea what.DVBip.TBS VHID.do. I have a lot to learn.One thing that I could do with is a channel editor. I normaly just scan FTA channels.I do not like my system cluttered up with encripted channels.
What I will be doing is looking at transponders that members post.:)
 
i got signal 14.4 snr
picture perfect same time litel freez
now 12148h not see at evening signal from this transponder
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2014-02-22-18h15m04s117.webp
    vlcsnap-2014-02-22-18h15m04s117.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 57
I have DVBDream. EBSpro.Crazyscan.TBS-Blind scan.ProgDVB 7. installed.I have the keys for DVBDream and EBSpro so I am concentrating on them.All working ok.Though I am becoming something of an expert at crashing DVBDream.I have been scanning 37.6 West a lot.The object being to clear RTE.Good news there.Using the tried and tested method of push a button and see what happens.I found that LAV Video Dec oder cleared it.As they say one small step .A big on for me.The other challenge that I have been doing is getting EBS pro to send the scan results to DVBDream.The last path that I tried was.C:\dvbdream\Transponders\3225\.That dint work.Hints will be gratefully accepted.:)
I am a happy bunny today.:)
I have been getting a few 16APSK trans ponder strong but no content.I can do nothing with them yet.
 

Attachments

  • RTE SMU2 LBR_3225 10979_V_2894_20140304_132259.webp
    RTE SMU2 LBR_3225 10979_V_2894_20140304_132259.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
A little update.Downloaded the latest TBS-VHID file from the TBS site.
Got the remote working with DVBDream now.
 
pontiend said:
...I have been getting a few 16APSK trans ponder strong but no content.I can do nothing with them yet.

No, if you have patience you can find interesting media content-music or photo files ,youtube , etc. behind these data transponders in 16/32 APSK with stream Continous or without .I'd say that such transmission in 16/32 or {in near future}64 Apsk will be used more and more from now on.I dare to say that will be the rule and not the exception.Here's one way in which new technology is used by providers to protect the programs so far,but also reduce the cost of satellite transmission .Here are some...
 

Attachments

  • 11679 V-37.5W.webp
    11679 V-37.5W.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 12517.webp
    12517.webp
    99.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 12657 V-17300 pid-256 ACM Continous.webp
    12657 V-17300 pid-256 ACM Continous.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 75
  • capture continous.webp
    capture continous.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 12657 tv content.webp
    12657 tv content.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 67
Paralympic Games Sochi 2014: Canada - Sweden

Eutelsat W3A (7E) - 11133 Vertical 3750 16APSK 2/3 DVB-S2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2014-03-08-16h02m01s188.webp
    vlcsnap-2014-03-08-16h02m01s188.webp
    189.3 KB · Views: 41
Thank you.mephisto.My first 16APSK.:)
 

Attachments

  • RUS-046 MAIN_0070 11133_V_3750_20140308_153008.webp
    RUS-046 MAIN_0070 11133_V_3750_20140308_153008.webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 29
nice one :)
 

Attachments

  • Snap122.webp
    Snap122.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 52
No, if you have patience you can find interesting media content-music or photo files ,youtube , etc. behind these data transponders in 16/32 APSK with stream Continous or without .I'd say that such transmission in 16/32 or {in near future}64 Apsk will be used more and more from now on.I dare to say that will be the rule and not the exception.Here's one way in which new technology is used by providers to protect the programs so far,but also reduce the cost of satellite transmission .Here are some...


No, what you are talking about are p2p connections with ACM. With a card like TBS5/6925 you can lock the carriers and make some guessings about the content ;) Even feeds are send to different recipients simultaneously (broadcast). The dish (up and downlink) will limit the modulation parameters. I hope, we'll see 16APSK more frequently and 32APSK on rare exceptions but >32APSK will be very unlikely :D
 
Back
Top