TBS 6925 PCi Card with hardware blind scan in DVB-S2 and DVB-S

Bundesliga (w): Frankfurt - Wolfsburg

Astra 3B (23.5E) - 12720 Vertical 9600 16APSK 3/4 DVB-S2 4:2:2 MPEG-4
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2014-11-30-13h22m49s174.webp
    vlcsnap-2014-11-30-13h22m49s174.webp
    179.7 KB · Views: 72
Has any one else noticed that these cards are not as sensitive as it first was.

I find my sat boxes beat the card, and that the card always used to beat my boxes.
 
Mine didn't show any sensitivity degradation for three years - until it went belly-up with an intermittent LNB voltage fault.
Now use a 5925, the USB version. No problems, and more versatile (PC, Laptop).
 
Mine didn't show any sensitivity degradation for three years - until it went belly-up with an intermittent LNB voltage fault.
Now use a 5925, the USB version. No problems, and more versatile (PC, Laptop).

Well that's £200 down the drain then.
 
Well that's £200 down the drain then.
Tried a repair, but difficult with it in-circuit to locate the problem. Took leads out from the card, connected to the LNB circuit to check the sequence of events from card power-up to fault appearance, but it really needed extra circuit connections for a more thorough check. At which stage, patience failed me.

Way out of guarantee, so as you say, my loss.
 
Just found the PayPal invoice. 29/04/2014 for £179.00 to red apple digital. So if I can find the box, I might be lucky.
 
According to a report on Ricks the 6925 is now out of production, I've just checked and the TBS online shop is showing it out of stock.
 
Noted from the BBC (I have seen one or two) or 16APSK totally?
 
Hi,

I use EBS Pro with my TBS6925 card and keep missing some frequencies that a receiver always picks up. I asked the EBS Pro support if there was a fix and they advised me to set EBS Pro to use BL2 mode (blind scan 2). However, when I try this I get an error message saying my TBS6925 card does not support BL2 mode.

Is there any type of software update to get a TBS6925 card to support BL2 mode?

Thx
 
TBS 6925 & 5925 not support BLScan2.
 
Getting a TBS 6983. Due this week.
At a guess I presume the 5West Mulitstreams OK and 12.5West?
Can you blindscan for feeds.. If so which is the best satellite?

Thank you
 
Back
Top