Technomate 1500+ software update

C

Cupart

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hi,

I have a patched Technomate 1500+ receiver with multicrypt, and would like to keep it that way.

My question is: If I download the new updates as found on their web-page (improvements in general and it should increase motor speed etc), would this have an impact on the patch I have from before? Will I loose all the soft CAM systems that are embedded?

Thanks

C

Cupart

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Please.... Haven't anyone tried or doesn't anyone know?

:-HB

Rob

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
If you download the official software from the Technomate web-site it should not affect your un-official patch, but if it does you can always download the patch again.

Oily

Oily

My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
if you have a 'Darkman' patch which i think is now 1.72 and you 'patch' it with the one form Technomate it goes back to 1.53+you lose most of the channels you are now enjoying;)

C

Cupart

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Thanks Guys. I guess I better not start messing around with it then...

Cheers,

Fred

Robbo

Robbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi, I was under the impression that the patches incorporated any improvements by Technomate, I may be wrong, but that is what I have read.