Technomate 6900. Clock playing up???

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Does anyone else have the same problem with the clock having a life of its own on this receiver?

I'm using the Darkman patch (Dec 10th 2007 version) and the clock changes it self which makes it next to imposible to use the USB PVR.

I had the same problem (a little less though) with my TM 1500+ but didn't bother doing anything about it then.

Any ideas would be most welcommed...

Thanks,

:-hny

F

mangio61

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
65 cm fix 28E,19E,13E +100cm motor & TM6900 Super Diablo & soft Cams
My Location
South East UK
I do not have this problem all is ok about clock. So I suppose it is not depending upon the patch. The problem that I have I cannot see Rai international (Asia & Africa) although all the settings are apparently ok.
I have been having this problem since day one so I think my is hardware problem and yours as well. Do you have this problem?

:-snowman

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Haven't had any problem with any channels except my Discovery HD and Premier HD some how went away even though the frequencies and all should be correct.

My quality output is around 2% on 11.914H....?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Most receivers pick their times up from the clocks on the transponders on the satellites. Some of these are woefully inaccurate - theres at least one of the clocks on 28E wrong by over 4 hours!

Its very noticable on my Technomate TM1000 as the clock jumps backwards and forwards.

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat said:
Most receivers pick their times up from the clocks on the transponders on the satellites. Some of these are woefully inaccurate - theres at least one of the clocks on 28E wrong by over 4 hours!

Its very noticable on my Technomate TM1000 as the clock jumps backwards and forwards.

Funny, I had exactly the same problem on my old TM-1500 so that explains it. Is there anyway to get around this problem?

Thanks