iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
technomate 6900,,and invacom 0.3 quad lnb
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
hi to al can anyone please tell me if i can alter the frequencies my technomate 5500 scans when it ndoes a full scan as it missessome frequencies out thanx in advance

RedAltoGL

Now leaving, thanks all.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LNB, Dish, Motor, Cable, Receivers all taken down and donated to a newbie.
My Location
London
You will have to input the transponder frequency and symbol rate by hand, info from Flysat/KingOfSat/TrackSat/Lyngsat etc, and then do a scan. Or get a receiver with Blind Scan/Power Scan. Or, I think, get a programme from SatCoDX, but not sure about that. Transponders/channels come and go frequently. SATDUDE posts updates, mostly daily, on the forum.
Redmund.
PS methinks that you have a 0.3dB lnb not 1.3 lnb!
Red

iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
technomate 6900,,and invacom 0.3 quad lnb
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
well spotted red and thanks for the supply but i was wondering if you could load something like a .ini file like you do with a pc card receiver

RedAltoGL

Now leaving, thanks all.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LNB, Dish, Motor, Cable, Receivers all taken down and donated to a newbie.
My Location
London
Sorry, I'm a complete dunce as far as the workings of a computer are concerned, files etc. I've never even updated the software in my receivers for fear if mucking them up. I just carry out a blind scan with my Manhatton Plaza and transpose any changes to my old Technomate. Failing that I update via SATDUDE's posts or the updates on "Flysat".

I seem to remember, some time ago on one of the boards, a programme from SatCoDX being capable of carrying out what you want, I'll have a search later on. Perhaps another member will pick up this thread and have an answer for you
Redmund.