Technomate problems.

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Hi guys, it's been a while since i have been on here (normally came on every day to read :p)

Anyway, around 4 month ago i purchased a patched technomate for my motorised system. This worked well for many packages.

Now from what i understand Premier on 19.2 changed their encryption type so keys would no longer work. Im not sure if this has happened or not but..

Other satellite packages all seem to be encrypted, such as on 13.2e or 1w.

So at the moment from what i have tried nothing is unlocked on pacakages/satellites.

Can anyone shed anylight on why this could have happened or if there is something i may need to do?

Thanks.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Atomicbullet said:
Other satellite packages all seem to be encrypted, such as on 13.2e or 1w.

Thanks.

You need to load a new patch & softcam. There were a few key changes in Dec for 1W.

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Thank You for your reply, i have had a quick google and not had any good results. I will carry on looking though, but do you know of any sites that hold the files and instructions. Do i have to pay for them?

Thank You.

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Thank You for the link, Just looked through down to Technomate and also had a quick search and cannot find any software that has the patch/keys included etc..

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go to the non-official link, a l s a t.co.uk, you will need to register to see the files.

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Thank You, i found the file and loaded i onto a memory stick. The next problem comes, I am 99% sure i did not change the password. I have tried ones like 1234, 0000, 1111,2222, etc.. and also tried any and the only digit codes i would use and still not managed to find it.

Any idea what i could do or am i stuck now?

Thanks.

jmcl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1000ci+super-moterised.windows xp
My Location
surrey
Atomicbullet said:
Thank You, i found the file and loaded i onto a memory stick. The next problem comes, I am 99% sure i did not change the password. I have tried ones like 1234, 0000, 1111,2222, etc.. and also tried any and the only digit codes i would use and still not managed to find it.

Thanks.

everything you need to know is on (***** ) google it software, patches key and comprehensive technomate user guide, just register, scroll to the technomate section and start with ''everything you need to know about '' section

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Atomicbullet said:

Thanks.

2011 will do it.