Technomate TM-1500CI+ can't watch canal+

N

nicolasmori

My Satellite Setup
I have a tecnomate 1500CI+ with double LNB allowing me to receive both astra and hotbird
Hi the wizz

I am sure you must have had these questions many times and i apologies, but i am new to the satellite world and it is my first thread. I recently purchased a satellite system, the technomate 1500CI+ with double LNB which allows me to receive both astra and hotbird mostly for french channels. However canal + is still scrambled, is there a way to rectify that. I heard about CAM and Card but am not at all familiar with that. There is so many, which one unscramble canal+ France.

Thanks a lot for your help

Nico

PS:I saw your thorough review of the technomate, read it but need to read it again to make sure i get it all. What is the difference between a cam and a card and which properties do they each have.

N

nicolasmori

My Satellite Setup
I have a tecnomate 1500CI+ with double LNB allowing me to receive both astra and hotbird
iceburn said:
Have you patched your box nicolasmori?
Sorry, was away for a while. Thanks for replying. What do you mean by patched? I purchased the receiver from local shop who installedeverything for me!

Thanks again, looking forward to hear from you!

Nico

erosennin

erosennin

My Satellite Setup
Solar System, currently on planet earth.
My Location
The other side
Patching your receiver will allow you to view some "other-than-fta" channels... It's a process that usually involves connecting your receiver to your PC using a cable (null modem cable most of the times) use a "loader program" to load a new software (bin file) to your receiver.

Look for Technomate on the thread "So You Want Receiver Software Patches?"

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin...ead.php?t=34148
There you'll find Technomate's site and another one...go to the second site... The patch + instructions are there

Good Luck,