BT Vision

Laptop Asus

Desktop Gigabyte

Bose Lifestyle
My Location
London
Hiya

This is a great forum

I and the Missus are very new to the TECHNOMATE TM 7100 HD PVR READY TRIPLE TUNER

Here goes....TECHNOMATE 7100 For English UK Progs and French, Arabic, German, Italian, Spanish etc...

a} can you record? and watch? how many channel ? at the same time? (User Manual No Help!)

b} and How? (Give Example) {for example: while watching BBC, I can record BBC HD and Canal Plus and Aljazeera?

c} Technomate 7100 how do I get some code to open some free channel ?

d} what CAM do I need?

e} Diablo or Diablo Wifi, Viaccess, conax and will it fit?

f} What does the CAM do in reality?

g} What is a Smart Card?

h} How many do I need?

i} Where can I purchase them from?

j} I have Sky Card and BT Vision Card is it any Good?

k} what would you recommend for the Technomate 7100 smart card, cam etc...?

(Diablo or Diablo Wifi, Viaccess 1 or 2, Conax CryptoWorks, Irdeto, Seca, Betacrypt)

l} At the back of the TECHNOMATE 7100 there is 4 connectors, 2 on the Left it says RF out and second one says Output to TV? and TV ANT IN Input from analog terrestrial antenna ?

(Give Example) {for example: RF plug my Antenna in and Output to TV at the back of my TV?

m} and then on the right the first says DVB-T IN Cable Signal input to digital tuner and second says Loop-through output from digital tuner

(Give Example) {for example: DVB-T IN Cable Signal input to the digital tuner, where is the digital tuner and Loop-through output from digital tuner

n} and then again on the right there are 4 connectors first says LNB input 1 and second one says LNB input 2

(Give Example) {for example: Plug My Fix Dish in LNB 1 and Plug My Motorised Dish in LNB 2

o} and then again at the bottom of the LNB input 1,2 there are the other 2 LNB output 1 and output 2

p} Where do I plug these one?

q} At the back I've plug my LAN cable from my Hub what does it do? and do I leave it in forever?

r} If you can answer in order A, B, C etc....

s} Any other suggestion, tips, tricks, hacks, style in PM or Public will be much appreciated?

We want The Best, The Top

please let me know thank you

Attachments

• Technomate TM7100 HD Triple Tuner HD PVR .jpg
    Technomate TM7100 HD Triple Tuner HD PVR .jpg
    13 KB · Views: 76

A nonymous

Reaction score
Please do not post the same question in more than one section :-righton

Your second post has been removed :-pachrist

:-beer

Nano

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Peace1er

The main purpose of this forum is as a self help forum, using the forum search engine you search for the answers to your questions, probably all of which have been asked and answered before.

For a first post 18 completely separate questions it is a little bit of an imposition to expect anyone to answer don't you think? especially as some of them require more than 1000 word essays to full answer

I suggest you start again and read about one particular topic and then ask about anything you do not understand

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Too many questions in one post, but to answer a couple of them.

If you want to be able to record or watch channels from two different satellites at the same time, you need a feed for each satellite, this may involve multiple LNBs on a single dish, or two separate dishes should the satellites require large dishes for reception.

Only one package at the moment receivable with a CAM and that is shortly to disappear, so may not be worthwhile investing in one, the 7100 is probably patchable to receive this package.

You really need to do a bit of reading, rather than attempt to get all answers instantly.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Connect it to your dish, connect it to your TV, read the manual, have a play with it. Many of your questions you will then be able to answer yourself.:-thumbup

Peace1er

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TECHNOMATE TM 7100 HD PVR READY TRIPLE TUNER

TechniSat Multytenne 45 cm Dish

Sony Z5000 Series

Sky

BT Vision

Laptop Asus

Desktop Gigabyte

Bose Lifestyle
My Location
London
1) nanochickin; sure! No Problem

2) Topper; Thank you, as to the help I'm only seeking it no matter how big or Small, don't get me wrong and regarding the reading I did, its no help to what I seeking about The TECHNOMATE TM 7100 HD PVR READY TRIPLE TUNER as mentioned in the post I and the Missus are very new to the TECHNOMATE TM7100 no good post, idea or help about it either

3) rolfw; ok to your first and second question, and what do you mean by (Only one package at the moment receivable with a CAM and that is shortly to disappear, so may not be worthwhile investing in one, the 7100 is probably patchable to receive this package.)

If you don't mind me asking which one package and cam call?

4) Robbo; I did but unfortunately No Help

as to all the above question we are here to help each other, For example I don't mind

If you can send me some links regarding all the question

or

Member1 answer x
Member2 answer y, z
Member10 answer ab,cd, ef son on and so forth etc.....

or

Member19 answer A to Z

Any other suggestion, tips, tricks, Ideas will be much appreciated

One People One Nation of Planet Earth The Human Race

Peace