Technomate TM500 (linux Based) - Newbie

tspoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky digital
My Location
UK
Hello, from what i have read of the other threads am in no doubt that members on this forum will help me. I have decided to buy a technomate tm500 after reading about its abilities. Please can someone direct me to a manual on to do everything (from the begining). I know i need to patch it (dont know how), I know I need some to install keys ( again dont know how) and I know the cccam software works for the "sly" card. But I dont know how to do any of these steps.

Please can someone help me.

thanks in advance

A nonymous

Reaction score
There isn't a manual as such for this receiver :confused

You will need to download Technomate Control Center 7 and an image to install.

You will find them both over at _www.allsats.co.uk

:-beer

Nano

tspoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky digital
My Location
UK
there are loads of images which image am i supposed to use?
thanks for your help and regards

A nonymous

Reaction score
UR20 or DS 4.0 would be a good start :D

The Modified Gemini images don't work 100% correctly at the moment so they are best avoided for the moment :-righton

My TM500 came with UR (Underground Resistance) already pre installed. If this is the case with yours you won't need to flash another image to it just yet :D

tspoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky digital
My Location
UK
thanks for that, am i right in thinking i have to install the cccam for "sly".

regards

D

deleted

download cccam 2.1.3 from blue button twice you will be connected to ur server there you can download CCcam, it will install automatically, you then press blue button once and put CCcam as default.
go back on the server and download box**y , there is a sticky for instructions on how to use box**y, hope this helps.

sirgodha

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamobox
My Location
uk
Hi, I have technomate tm500 I installed technomate original image but cant access miniweb completely, so i want to install ur image but when i connected with my pc with serial cable not on update mode how to transfer new img file please help

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
sirgodha said:
Hi, I have technomate tm500 I installed technomate original image but cant access miniweb completely, so i want to install ur image but when i connected with my pc with serial cable not on update mode how to transfer new img file please help

Here is the Image Flashing Guide written by digidude over at digitalworldz so all credit to him on an excellent guide

Attachments

• Technomate TM-500 & TM-600 Mini-Web Guide.zip
    261.1 KB · Views: 646
  • Technomate TM-500 & TM-600 Mini-Web Guide.zip
    261.1 KB · Views: 270