Technomate TM5000 CI

H.GEE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Have a Technomate TM 5000 CI receiver...using Millenium4 programmer. Have tried many files ..Ds9 and Fun with silver and funcard but cannot clear Premiere on 19deg...can get Cnl+Ndl and PGld on 16deg also used to get Stream on 13deg but no more..have edited files with Picbinedit....I'm sure its a matter of using the right file and would appreciate some advice especially from any Technomate owners. This receiver is sold as fully patched and using a Euro/Irdeto -II Cam I'm sure there is a file that would give results....Also can I use my Aston seca105 cam with this receiver.. HG.

M

MUSAFFIR

put the irdeto cam at the top slot of the reciever, you wont need ur aston cam, make sure it is at the top slot bcoz the top slot is patched, than get a six in 1 file the best file is xmuh 6 in 1, and off u go

H.GEE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thankyou for your speedy reply...Xamuh 6in1 worked fine...with the cam in top slot..tried the bottom slot but not as good..so is the bottom slot of any use at all.. The file suggested using AT90S8515 but mine is AT90S8015A...does this matter? still,it worked ok. Am pleased with the Technomate...now have a surplus Humaxf1vac1..must be worth the price of a new cam..praps someone will email me ..Hgee

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Mediaguard, Irdeto, Nagravision, Viaccess, TPS and Betacrypt, but two of them are really different versions of the main four that the CAM can handle, so the files are sometimes called 4 in 1 or 5 in 1.