Technosat 6000 Plus

kacmac

Reaction score
Hi, I have try to update my technosat 6000 Plus many times, but the softwares that I got looks like not full functionaly, Could any one help me to find the best up to date software avelable!!

by the way as I have update it the bulit in CAM is not working anymore, so could someone tell me what is the problem please, I dont have exoerience in this stuff, and is it possible to update the CAM too!!

Thank alot.....

san

Reaction score
Hi All

Please help me any one. s/w upgrade my technosat 5200 FTA & technosat 1100+ :confused
and after upgrade can i get remote key from menu ? for multivision xxl channels on hotbrid
please send me about it santhosh662@hotmail.com

with best regards
san

hmadfai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4820 II, 1.1 motorised, Sky, Dragon, Matrix Rel. and Joker CAMs.
My Location
Cardiff
kacmac said:
Hi, I have try to update my technosat 6000 Plus many times, but the softwares that I got looks like not full functionaly, Could any one help me to find the best up to date software avelable!!

by the way as I have update it the bulit in CAM is not working anymore, so could someone tell me what is the problem please, I dont have exoerience in this stuff, and is it possible to update the CAM too!!

Thank alot.....
Hi Kacmac,

It seems that there are a few unofficial software updates for the Technosat 6000+, many of which are done by hobbyists so that they deliver one specific function but not all the functionality of the hardware. If you could provide more info about where you found the software and the version number (if any) I might be able to give you more help.

The official site for Technosat is

http://technosat-uae.com/

The problem is that for the 6000+ the link to the download file takes you to a file request page where they want you to request the software. I used this 4 weeks ago; I have sent the e-mail requesting new software - am still waiting for their reply. I have also asked a friend who lives in Dubai to contact them for me and get the latest software - will post a note on this board if any of these attempts are successful.

What I would do is revert back to the official version of the firmware until a proper release becomes available. Google for technosat 6000+ and you will get a few hits; some may contain the original firmware files. Also try searching this board since there were a few posts about this receiver sometime ago.

Hope that this helps,

H