Telesport @ 4w

C

ctomer

Is anyone able to view Telesport @ 4w. I'm able to pick up 1 or 2 transponders on Amos 2, but I can't get anything on Amos 1.

I'm trying to get an idea of the dish size that I'd need to be able to get a decent signal. (I'm in Leeds)

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
We did have this come up last footy season and I believe that you will need a 1.2 metre dish, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
You think anyone here knows ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Give me a link to it Rob and I'll delete it.

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
ctomer said:
Is anyone able to view Telesport @ 4w. I'm able to pick up 1 or 2 transponders on Amos 2, but I can't get anything on Amos 1.

I'm trying to get an idea of the dish size that I'd need to be able to get a decent signal. (I'm in Leeds)

I'm sorry Ctomer, all this mess is getting in your way.

Dish size for transponders 1 & 2 on Amos 2, Anyone know ? )(-red

Same question being asked on thread FTA Premiership Matches.
Seeing that you live in Leeds I should think that a 1.2 metre would be the bare minimum, and you might need a 1.5 metre dish.