Terrorism in London

satkiller

Reaction score
Hi all

it's very sad to know about the terrorism in london atleast
50 innocent people have been killed by the ****** terrorists.as a Pakistani we strongly crydown of this terrorism.this is a very
hateful deed.at this tragedy we truly feel the pain of that people whoever are the victim of this terrorism.terrorism should be crushed
just like our president Pervaiz Musharaf have ruined the Al Qaeda's network in Pakistan.these kinds of people (terrorists) does'nt belongs
to any religion because every religion tells the right path to walk on
and in every religion terrorism is a hatefull act and a great sin.these people just apear to be muslims.by God Islam just tells us the right path like humanity friendship and peace and we just hate this ******
terroeism aswell as other do.these terrorists will get what they've
done.and in war on terror every true muslim specialy Pakistan will keep
fighting against the terrorists and the terrorism.

May God bless all of us

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well posted satkiller and as you say the vast majority of Muslims have no interest in terrorism, it is after all a religion of peace. We are a truly multinational and multi-racial forum, but the one thing we have in common is our love of life and the freedom to enjoy it the way we wish.

We can and will fight this, it may take years, but they will not destroy our society, after all, it has taken hundreds of years and the infusion of many races to make it what it is now, it cannot be destroyed by an ill-minded minority who wish to control our very thoughts.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
I could not agree more.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
There can not be one thread of justification for brutally murdering in such a cowardly way innocent people going about their daily business. Our hearts go out to the families of those killed and injured in this terrible act of insanity.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
By the six'o'clock news this evening, no firm confirmation had been given as to the crackpots who committed these bombings. I do not condone anything that happened today.

Yet, while I agree with satkiller's sentiments, I don't think that developng the story into an extremist muslim one (without confirmation) and then further remarking upon it in this thread helps the matter.

For all I know - it could be some French crackpot upset at the olympic verdict; but that is purely an opinion of mine.

Assumption was always the mother of all evils - so we should hold back a bit and simply have our hearts and minds with those who were killed, maimed or injured today.

Respectfully,

Mark.

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
satkiller said:
Hi all

it's very sad to know about the terrorism in london atleast
50 innocent people have been killed by the ****** terrorists.as a Pakistani we strongly crydown of this terrorism.this is a very
hateful deed.at this tragedy we truly feel the pain of that people whoever are the victim of this terrorism.terrorism should be crushed
just like our president Pervaiz Musharaf have ruined the Al Qaeda's network in Pakistan.these kinds of people (terrorists) does'nt belongs
to any religion because every religion tells the right path to walk on
and in every religion terrorism is a hatefull act and a great sin.these people just apear to be muslims.by God Islam just tells us the right path like humanity friendship and peace and we just hate this ******
terroeism aswell as other do.these terrorists will get what they've
done.and in war on terror every true muslim specialy Pakistan will keep
fighting against the terrorists and the terrorism.

May God bless all of us

Terrorism has become an international threat in which most of the victims are the innocent people.day before yesterday there was a plan to attack a temple in India which was in news since 1992 but they couldnot succeed.Even with tight security things happen.We have to suspect there are 'double bill' persons at top level who actually decieve the people of a country and know about the things that may happen and help the terrorists.People have to find them and they are the real TERRORISTS.In my opinion all the countries have to fight shoulder to shoulder to erradicate this epidemic from the world.

McDude

Reaction score
My deepest condolences and sympathies to all those affected by this terrible tragedy.

It was a sad day, just after we had celebrated for winning the olympic bid. Cowardly people would always try to justify the killing of innocent people either by using religion, race, ethnicity and whatever else they can think of. Just terrible and as satkiller said, these people have really no religion, killing the innocent whether in the middleast, pakistan or europe, terrorism is their religion. They are just mindless fanatics preying on the innocent

mamzaragoza

Reaction score
Website
www.unsat.com
My Location
Zaragoza, Spain
All my sympathy and support from Spain. I also hope officials don't mislead you as they tried to do here in order to win the forthcoming elections. They lost and I assume your government is cleverer than the one we had or, at least, I hope they learnt the lesson.

But, above all, do not forget the victims and their relatives - they need all our support.

stuntpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Metronic Ouralis Evolution FTA
My Location
FRANCE
THESE TERRORISTS ARE BASTARDS !!!

A french lover of London...

jaxom

Reaction score
Firstly may I say that my and my wifes thoughts are with those families and friends of the victims of this atrocity. I also think that the way that the rescue operation was carried out speaks volumes about the British people.

The individuals who perpertrated this barbaric act of reckless hate have gravely under-estimated the resolve of the peoples of this country. They have caused shock and dismay; certainly. However, they have not broken our spirit nor will they no matter how many times they try. Many have tried before and failed.
I understand that there have been reports of websites containing passages glorifiying what these people have done in the name of Islam. I see no glory in the murder of innocent men, women and children. These people are, in my opinion, cowards and bring shame on a great religion. I have lived in Leicester for 19 years and love the city. The religious tolerence makes this a fine place to live and sometimes I wonder why everywhere can't be the same. Reality makes for something completely different however, and I only hope that someone, sooner or later, realises that the only way this will be sorted out is to start to talk to these extremists no matter how unpalatable that must seem at this moment in time.

Sorry to have gone on a bit.

Schnuffi

Reaction score
My Location
Sunny, Germany
It is really a sad world when this can happen to innocent people
for no reason. I hope the people who did this they rot in hell.
Deepest sympathies go out to all the families involved.

Rgds Schnuffi

caretaker

Reaction score
stuntpower said:
THESE TERRORISTS ARE BASTARDS !!!

A
french lover of London...
i agree .But when you read this ,dont be surprised. a girlfriend of mine works at D***** in B*****, she is english and in the minority of workers, when the asin workers at this works heard about the london bombs they danced with glee and tormented the english workers, when this was put to the management they alledgedly said that they connot do anything for fear of racial harrassment what do we do from here?

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
I understand there have been some "tit for tat" attacks on British Mosques, very disturbing!

It's up to Muslim leaders to point out that fanatical terrorists do not represent Islam generally.

Let's not forget, there's also Christian terrorists!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Rupert Murdoch's Fox News channel was under fire yesterday for comments by some of its leading journalists in response to the London bombs.
Speaking about the reaction of the financial markets, Brit Hume, the channel's Washington managing editor, said: "Just on a personal basis ... I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought 'hmm, time to buy'."
The host of a Fox News programme, Brian Kilmeade, said the attacks had the effect of putting terrorism back on the top of the G8's agenda, in place of global warming and African aid. "I think that works to our advantage, in the western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together, just 500 miles from where the attacks have happened.

Another Fox News host, John Gibson, said before the blasts that the International Olympic Committee "missed a golden opportunity" by not awarding the 2012 games to France. "If they had picked France instead of London to hold the Olympics, it would have been the one time we could look forward to where we didn't worry about terrorism. They'd blow up Paris, and who cares?" He added: "This is why I thought the Brits should let the French have the Olympics - let somebody else be worried about guys with backpack bombs for a while."
Media Matters for America, a watchdog and frequent critic of Fox, criticised the comments on its website. "I think it's absolutely sickening three Fox anchors had such callous reactions to the bombings that took dozens of lives," said the Jamison Foser, of the group.
The Fox News media relations office had not responded by the time the Guardian went to press yesterday.

Source: Guardian Comment: Unnecessary

Llew

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
it doesnt matter who gets the olympics these idiot terrorists(murderers),show no favouritism when it comes to wreaking havoc.I dont know whats going through nthese idiots minds especially when london had just held the live8 concert and the rest of the world all joining together in the fight against world hunger/poverty etc.i just hope that good will conquer evil and the world will be at peace.

TWAG

McDude

Reaction score
caretaker said:
i agree .But when you read this ,dont be surprised. a girlfriend of mine works at D***** in B*****, she is english and in the minority of workers, when the asin workers at this works heard about the london bombs they danced with glee and tormented the english workers, when this was put to the management they alledgedly said that they connot do anything for fear of racial harrassment what do we do from here?

Well i'm surprised!! I work with a majority of asians and when we all heard the news on the radio there was dismay, condemnation and worry displayed by them. I certainly didn't see anybody dance for joy.
Besides how does your girlfriend know that all these asians are muslims?? Those dancing could have been happy because the muslims were gonna get the blame.
No offence mate but either you girlfriend misunderstood what was going on and is telling you a whole load of waffle.
I have worked with asians for years, in different environments and of all religions (dont assume all are muslims!!) and have had no problems whatsoever with 99.99% of them.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
McDude said:
I have worked with asians for years, in different environments and of all religions (dont assume all are muslims!!) and have had no problems whatsoever with 99.99% of them.
Sorry McDude but just because your experiences have been different to someone elses doesn't mean to say the caretaker's girlfriend is telling lies. You make claims which others could also find unsubstantiated especially as you are not even prepared to let people know your location. I have also lived and worked most of my life amongst Asians and find the majority of them to be normal decent people but as with all religions there are a small minority of extremists. The fact remains that the people who planted those bombs did not care about the religion of the people they maimed or killed and if the recent government reports are to be believed then the bombers were most likely British citizens and that being the case they should be even more ashamed of themselves as indeed other British Citizens like myself are of them.

McDude

Reaction score
My location? not sure what it has to do with my post, but who asked for it? west midlands if you want to visit!! Same city as caretakers girlfriend by the looks of it!!

Maybe you misunderstood my post? I was not talking about the evil who perpetrated the act but about caretakers girlfriends work colleagues who were "dancing with glee". You yourself say that in all religions there are extremists and i agree with you, but nobody was talking about this.
I just found it unbelievable that "the asian workers" which i assume to be ALL of them as caretaker puts it were dancing with glee and taunting their white colleagues. Are you now saying everyone in the girlfriends workplace is an extremist?? Not even one decent person amongst them? all terrorist lovers?? I dont think so. Lets admit it mate, we all have the potential to be racist at some points during our lives!!

I think you are contradicting yourself. First you disagree with what i say, then you say " i have also lived and worked most of my life amongst asians and find majority of them to be normal decent people". Exactly my point. I didn't say 100% did i??

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
We both find the majority of Asians regardless of their religion to be ok exactly but you are not understanding why I replied to your post in the first place
McDude said:
No offence mate but either you girlfriend misunderstood what was going on and is telling you a whole load of waffle.??
Is the statement I am referring to you are making a comment about another person based upon your personal experiences and thus assume she is wrong. If you were not there how can you say she is wrong? You do not know the circumstances at her place of work do you?
McDude said:
I think you are contradicting yourself. First you disagree with what i say, then you say " I have also lived and worked most of my life amongst Asians and find majority of them to be normal decent people
Again you are confused I am not disagreeing with what you say I am disagreeing with the assumption you have made about another person which has been made based upon your personal experiences. I see no contradiction at all, the fact that I belong to an ethnic minority myself simply guided me to correct you on this matter.

McDude

Reaction score
True mate. i dont know her or circumstances in her work place, but i still cant find it comprehensable that every single worker in her workplace would rejoice at such news. Some of them maybe, but all of them, no.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree mate