Just checked: My satellite.xml file does not have 11602 H and 12321 V frequencies, but if I scan them individually than it gives signal. By now I will not count those frequencies as my Fibo 120 is removed and I am not going to install it again.
Last frequency from my list was 12627 V 2220, and I have no idea to which satellite it belongs to

I can scan it from 7*W position but can not find in KoS or LyngSat frequency's list.... I am puzzled here. Appreciate if somebody shed some light on it.
But here we have another issue: Frequencies 11938V, 11996H, 12034H, 12072H, 12130V and 12226H belong to transponders from Nielsat 120 at 7*W.
But, at the same time all another frequencies are from Eutelsat 7 West A with orbital position 7,3*W.
So, there is difference of 0,3* between those two satellites and when we tune antenna at it's maximum on 7*W then all transponders from 7,3*W maybe receivable but they are not received at maximal signal power. And vice verso. Therefore, for the sake of clarity of experiments, I would propose to exclude those 6 frequencies from list of our test table.
What else I did today! Yes, turned antenna (horizontally by hand) and tuned antenna to 7,3*W with IBU in original CM holder.
Measured leaning of dish and it was 7,6*, but knowing from LyngSat that 7,3*W for my location has elevation 30,7* by adding 7,6* + 22,6* (antenna's offset angle) got 30,2*. Which means that mistake is about 0,5*. If weather allows, than tomorrow will repeat measuring leaning of antenna with more precise tuning of it, to have clear prove of this strange mistake made by CM contractors.
P.S. bad news- because of sea-state there is no fishing tomorrow
