Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell duel core computer
Arion AF-9400PVR satellite receiver
1.2m motorised dish
My Location
Aberdeen
Hi,

I have had this receiver reset itself to factory default a few times. Its been back for investigation to Eurosat but nothing has been found on test. What I would like to know is can I, or how do I, save the Satellite and channel settings so i can quickly restore if it happens again. Its a bit of a chore and time consuming to re-scan all the satellites back to how it was when it resets. Any help appreciated

Brian_bs

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
Hi brian_bs
Just noticed your post. Did you find out the answer? You need a null modem cable and an editor programme - Top Set is my favorite.
Jem

brian_bs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell duel core computer
Arion AF-9400PVR satellite receiver
1.2m motorised dish
My Location
Aberdeen
Thanks Jem for the response. I have a null modem cable. Where do I get topset .... Brian

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
link is at "hxxp://www.topfield-sat.de/SVS-WEB/topset_en.html" just need to change xx for tt as no live links are allowed here. You need to power on sat box to initialise upload or download AFTER telling software to do it.
Jem

bjluv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech 2100Plus USB + Triax 88DL+Moteck (Palm) 2100A motor, Home-Theatre AV System, LCD-TV, PC, HTC TyTN & TyTN II, HTC S620
My Location
Finland
developers said:
link is at "hxxp://www.topfield-sat.de/SVS-WEB/topset_en.html" just need to change xx for tt as no live links are allowed here. You need to power on sat box to initialise upload or download AFTER telling software to do it.
Jem

Is there a way to have a channel list file and just upload it onto the box?

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.