sophia

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hispasat, head500
My Location
Grande Lisboa
O-st
As everybody knows, men think with their testicles (at least 99% of them), this means their actual brain is down under. Proof is, they never go bald there and eunics have a full head of hair

T_G , your honesty is awesome. I like that...:-rofl2 :-rofl2
Yes that part we all know, but let me add that's where your hearts are as well; because guys don't only think , but feel with their private parts.
The other day I took quite a laugh with a member who sayed that Cupid (I think that's how to call that little angel with a bow and arrow) stroke an arrow in his heart, mentioning then that it was in his private parts.

So, the balding head, furry ears and curly nostrils are just proof that the body, after about 45 years, finally realised what is going on and abandoned the top to concentrate on where it matters...

Well that's what I call a bad judgement of Nature, because the middle age (45 years old is middle age) is that phase of life where work doesn't give anymore pleasure, and pleasure starts requiring some work and effort.:-rofl2

from the safety of his bunker*
it could also explain why women spend loads of money on hair removal...........

:confused
And I thought women removed their body hair (at least in some very painfull parts O-st ) because men and society don't appreciate hairy women.
But can you please explain better your idea ?

Actually I do wonder sometimes why do we keep hair all over our body. I mean what purpose do they serve these days. I'm not referring to hairs on our nose , or ears , because we know they serve a purpose , as a filter for dusts and so (of course it doesn't need to be too hairy) , but what about our arms, legs, backs , private parts as well ? What do they protect us from ? Not from cold because we don't live in the stone age any longer ...

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
sophia said:
what about our arms, legs, backs , private parts as well ? What do they protect us from ? Not from cold because we don't live in the stone age any longer ...

In a word...

sweat!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, some 60-100 or more years ago men with deep voices, hairy chests and maybe a mustache or beard were considered real men and were attractive to women (except for aristocrats who were dressed in lace and sniff on their perfumed hanky...) Even singers with deep voices were very popular, whereas now it seems that the voices are getting ever higher and whiny, and waxed chests and child like appearance is the thing to be. Could it have anything to do with the male models shown on all the mags looking like this?!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
sophia said:
:confused
And I thought women removed their body hair (at least in some very painfull parts O-st ) because men and society don't appreciate hairy women.
But can you please explain better your idea?...

*still in his bunker*

*not coming out*