The Irish Mother

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
A young Irish lad had fallen in love with a girl and felt the relationship had gone far enough to take her home to meet his family.

So one fine Sunday evening his lady friend and the rest of the family (50 or so people) were gathered around the dining table.

The matriarch of the family asked the girlfriend, "So tell me lass what is your occupation ?.

The girl hesitated and said, "Well Mrs O'Connell, I'm a prostitute".

Immediately the lad's mother fainted and was surrounded by a dozen family members who splashed her face with cold water. Finally she regained consciousness and returned to her seat. Soon the family calmed down and resumed there meal.

At that point the mother asked again, "Forgive me dear, I don't think I heard you correctly, what is your occupation ?.

Again the girl answered, "Mrs O'Connell, I'm a prostitute".

The mother laughed and said, "Oh my dear, for a moment there I thought you said you were a Protestant !".