The LNB game...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Ok, this may sound sad, but I thought up of a great game to pass the time on bus or car journeys today, the LNB game.... :D

All you have to do is look at a dish, guess it's LNB type and add them all up... :D

Today I saw 7 single bands, 14 Enhanced and I lost count of the Universals... :-rofl2

streetlighter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Virgin V+HD XL Technomate 6800 Astra+Hotbird FTA on 60 cm dish
My Location
Cheshire
A different game to play is count all the Minidishes on a street and assume they all pay £42.50 a month then work out how much sky are possably making in a single street/close/garden village.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
streetlighter said:
A different game to play is count all the Minidishes on a street and assume they all pay £42.50 a month then work out how much sky are possably making in a single street/close/garden village.

They get at least a million in Nelson alone.... :-rofl2

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
Reminds me of those I Spy books, for bored Kids on car jorneys, still available I believe ......

Personally, I always look at the bollards, which seem to spring up everywhere, nowadays ....

Also hanging baskets, currently there seems to be a plague of them, breeding like rabbits they are ...... will soon be on all police helmets as well!

I also watch out for old bands 1/3 tv aerials, still a surprising number around, just think, all those people wondering why they can't get Benny Hill on their PYE tv sets .....

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
:| :| :| :| :|

Strange

When i go on a street i tend to look out for classy women :)

When working i go to diferent towns.. i rate the women from the previous town to the current town.

and i beep them :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't go to Henley on Thames in the summer then Yeshi, your battery would go flat. :-lmao

frund

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
I rate women as nice motorcycles, just for something to do, a bonny lass would be a BMW 600cc a small clipp clopper would be a 125cc two stroke, a very fit healthy lady would be a 1200cc 4 cylinder Honda something to treat with respect unless you wish to come off on the first corner. No offence intended. My lady is a 900cc just about managing to keep her on the road.

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
rolfw said:
Don't go to Henley on Thames in the summer then Yeshi, your battery would go flat. :-lmao
wastes fuel aswell.. the amount of times ive missed a turning because of some fit women is bad.. have to drive around again lol :-rofl2

Umm i remember when sky digy came out.. we used to count the mini dishes O-no how sad we people are lol...