The Money Lottery

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
waverider said:
@ Rob well you know you can get a new set of numbers m8!

hi waverider. i did wonder about changing them, but it would be just my luck for ernie to pick the original numbers the following month. i´ll just stick with them and hope its not another 28 yrs before they come up. rob43

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Funny you should say that m8....I noticed today on channel 4 T/Text pg539 that someone won £25k with £102 !....I wonder if that was a birthday gift or something....still a nice chunk to win though eh? :D

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
we dont get the text for checking them here, so i sometimes check mine online at
www.nsandi.com/index.isp the ending might be .jsp its usually about 3-4 working days after the draw they are put online. so good luck for this month. rob43

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
@ Rob43....Like most people I'm lazy rob T/Text is easier than booting the pc to go on line :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Guess what? Iv'e just recieved my first cheque from the PB's and it's the first draw my numbers were in too! :-band Ok it's only 50 quid but what a good start :D

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Nice one WR...lets hope it's the start of many. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
jimbo said:
Nice one WR...lets hope it's the start of many. :D

Well it's certainly a good start Jimbo....maybe E.R.N.I.E likes my numbers :D well I'M hoping anyway m8!

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
well done you jammy sod, and the 1st time in the draw. there´s hope for us yet!!!! i´woñ´t be surprised if we see your name in the raffle prize list you lucky git!! wanna pick my numbers? well done wr. rob43

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Here we go again lads......the new months here! check your numbers for the big prizes on Channel 4 Teletext page 539.....I can tell you now that I didn't get the jack pot :rolleyes: the other prizes will start to be shown over the next week.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Another £50.00 cheque has come through my door chaps!....works out the PB's are in front of the BS's interest at present :D ....I have now sent in the form to send me bonds instead of cheques