• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The new 'solus' cards

Snr_Paul

Satellite viewers who don't subscribe to Sky but want to carry on watching terrestrial channels ITV, Channel 4 and Five on Sky Digital can now order a new viewing card. cost £23.50 for residential viewers or £105.75 for commercial use (clubs and pubs) and can be bought by telephoning 08700 541800.
Will they ask loads of questions?
Is the card matched to the box?

cheers

Snr_Paul
ESP

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
No they won't, as long as you have a UK address to receive the card and they will apparently take a non-UK credit card.

PS. Moved this to the general Sky forum.

ameolive

Archived Member
My Location
Rome ITALY
rolfw said:
No they won't, as long as you have a UK address to receive the card and they will apparently take a non-UK credit card.

PS. Moved this to the general Sky forum.
Rolf

I believe that the P1 card I've been using to watch C4 and C5 ( the only channels available here in Rome..) is not matched with my digibox bought on e-bay, because of that I'm bit reluctant to go for the on-line procedure as I understand that the card I will receive from them will be matched with the digibox of my old P1 ( I think so because they don't bother requesting the s/n of the digibox )
Should it be the case do you think that the new P2 card will work on my digibox ?

Ameolive

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Go for the 0870 phone number approach Ameolive, as long as you have someone with a UK address you should be OK.