The Pint Glass in the Corner

R

rleone

Hi all,
I was in a pub on Saturday night and I notice that Sky Sports on,and the pint glass in the botton right hand corner was "RED", is this right ? as I normally see it its clear..

RL

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't been down to the pub for a while, they have obviously changed it to make it more obvious. :)

RedDevil_UK

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
nah... it was a pint of Cheeky Vimto thats all the rage now :) they clearly want to keep up with trends thats all.

then again... err it might be what rolfw said :D

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
You can find out more here...

What is this pint glass symbol on my screen?

_http://business.sky.com/czone_fighting_fraud_qa.asp

Interesting last section!

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I gues that they have changed the colour to thwart those who decided to paint one on the screen. :)