Time Zone Programming

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I have a question about time zones. I live on the West Coast, In Las Vegas, Nevada, and I recently purchased Direct TV. It will be installed this Saturday, and I'm wondering if I will get certain programs 3 hours before regular times. For Example, If I were to watch a Wrestling program that is taped, and not live, Will I be able to get it at 6 O'Clock here, instead of the normal 9 O'clock? Some of my friends live on the East Coast, and they see programs before I do. Thanks and I hope to get a response.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
SatelliteTVUser said:
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I have a question about time zones. I live on the West Coast, In Las Vegas, Nevada, and I recently purchased Direct TV. It will be installed this Saturday, and I'm wondering if I will get certain programs 3 hours before regular times. For Example, If I were to watch a Wrestling program that is taped, and not live, Will I be able to get it at 6 O'Clock here, instead of the normal 9 O'clock? Some of my friends live on the East Coast, and they see programs before I do. Thanks and I hope to get a response.

Not too sure about you getting to see stuff before your friends, this site is mostly European. Must say.....If I lived where you live, The last thing I would be doing is sitting down in front of the TV.

Back to your question...Unless the TV channel is putting out A different feed for each time Zone….Then YES you will see things before your friends………This however is unlikely. In the case of sat TV a feed will leave the bird and everyone will receive it at the same time.