Titanium files and programming for Sky Italia question

respect Rolf

I think you helped me once b4 maybe on the toe site

now that has gone - any other good sites to recommend?

I want to play with a tit catrd I just bought - is sly italia still available on 13e ??

cheers

P

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, Sky italia is and also D+ on 19.2, Toes is still up and running, see Nobbly's big link list under Satellite Forums. What programmer are you using and which CAM/receiver?

Hi Rolf

couldn't find toe - never mind

I am using a MR 1.08 in a hummy, I have a multiprogrammer. I am still on hispasat at the mo - but although i have just updated the keys - the picture goes after about a minute ???

I think I'll spend the w.end moving the dish to 19 & try out the tit card

I will be back !!

p

My Location
wessex area, technomate, 80cm, matrix reloaded
Philshad, if I read your post correctly I assume you were saying that you'd just updated the Cabo keys on MR and the picture goes after a minute. If that's what you mean I had the same thing and you need to go into the menu again... select "blocker" (whatever that means) and switch the Nagra. auto-update off. It fixed if for me.

Rolfw, am I doing something wrong? Like Philshad I just got a tit card and a phoenix. I've tried both the latest Sk*fix and Xin1 files off la-cafetera using both the Tit Card Progger v1.10.2 and the banana loader. In both cases everything looks like it works fine (Blue, OS 1.06, card initially erases/returns to virgin state and appears to program ok). The MR recognises the card as a Conax card but none of the channels clear. Am I missing a step somewhere? TM5500DAPCI with MR1.100 in bottom slot.

Meridian

My Location
Doh! re-initialised and now says Seca card but still nothing clears.... I'll looking at Pr*ma F*la for example. Is that right?

Meridian

My Location
Phil, you'll have to validate this with one of the real experts but I was told that MR1.08 and above don't work with the tit cards. All I can say is that having struggled with various files not working I downgraded my MR to 1.07 and my tit card is now working fine with Pr*ma F*la on Hotbird and T*quilla on Astra 2.

Keep trying... it's worth it when it works