Titanium programming

jimbo

Specialist Contributor
Messages
3,482
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
#2
Hi Redrooster
It will if you purchase the Infinity/Phoenix model which enables the programmer to be put into phoenix/smartmouse mode.
 
A

ashhaslam

Guest
#3
Can you program titanium cards using a millenium programmer? Also will the Titanium card work with a magic cam?
 

redrooster

Regular Member
Messages
22
Likes
0
#4
Thanks Jimbo,

I already have a Infintity programmer without the Pheonix. Can it be upgraded by software or whatever ? or do I have to shell out for a new one !!

jimbo said:
Hi Redrooster
It will if you purchase the Infinity/Phoenix model which enables the programmer to be put into phoenix/smartmouse mode.
 

jimbo

Specialist Contributor
Messages
3,482
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
#5
redrooster said:
Thanks Jimbo,

I already have a Infintity programmer without the Pheonix. Can it be upgraded by software or whatever ? or do I have to shell out for a new one !!
It cannot be upgraded through software I'm afraid. The phoenix/smartmouse hardware has a serial interface. There is a smartmouse USB programmer which emulates com ports and would do the job for you. Details on http://www.duwgati.com/uk/index.htm
 

jimbo

Specialist Contributor
Messages
3,482
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
#6
ashhaslam said:
Can you program titanium cards using a millenium programmer? Also will the Titanium card work with a magic cam?
Not sure about the Millenium ashhaslam but if doesn't have phoenix/smartmouse mode I don't think it will.
 
Top