Titanium Seca2 Problem

Alan Pee

Reaction score
I started having problems with my titanium seca2 just now. I have been using it with a Matrix Reloaded cam for about 3 days now since I programmed it. But just today its been going off and on. Sometimes nothing shows at all for minutes. Anybody knows what the prob. is? I checked and its the latest tit seca2 file.

sat novice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
Not a problem here alan,using mrl 1.10 with sly fix file for a tit,currently watching fox.

Alan Pee

Reaction score
Sat Novice can you plse tell me where I can get the skyfix file. Because I used the tit seca2 for d+ and Sky Italy from Satupload before. I would like to try the skyfix file. Tnx. Or would you email it to me plse.

sat novice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
Alan Pee said:
Sat Novice can you plse tell me where I can get the skyfix file. Because I used the tit S*ca2 for d+ and Sky Italy from Satupload before. I would like to try the skyfix file. Tnx. Or would you email it to me plse.
Hi alan, Have a look herehttp://w*w.satdudez-forumz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63866

Ive just checked that it is still working on my MRL 1.10 @13.30 hrs
I am clearing all the P*ima filas/C*nemas,e.t.c on H*tbird.
Hope that you get a result.
All the best.
sat novice.;)
p.s I have not tried the d+/s*y file so unable to verify that one,but the one I have suggested works for me.