Tm 1500 Super Problem!!

stevienire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1000D + Moteck SG2100a + 85CM Dish
My Location
Northern Ireland
After the problems i've had with my TM 4200 I bought a brand new TM 1500 Super which arrived this morning. Now the problems begin!!!

Usals won't move the dish!! I have input the correct latt long etc but the motor refuses to budge. I tried disequc and when I hit either left or right the bloody thing doesn't stop moving. If I hit stop it just continues going,the only way to stop is to turn it off.

Can someone please explain what i'm doing wrong!! Surely I couldn't have 2 dodgy units:mad:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds like the motor is confused, there should be a reset procedure on the motor, try that and then have a go with DiseqC only. Can you borrow a receiver to try with the motor?

stevienire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1000D + Moteck SG2100a + 85CM Dish
My Location
Northern Ireland
Problem still not solved after various calls to Technomate today. I have reset the motor, I have umpteen factory resets, I have changed the patch, I have deleted the limts.

There is no problems with usals,however I can't move from say Astra 1 to thor, I have to go to every satellite in between as usals only moves the motor about 5 degrees at a time. Also when in the channel list,if I select a channel on another satellite, it displays moving but doesn't move anywhere. I have to go into the menu,select the satellite I want,the select goto.

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
So why don't you send it back under your guarantee? Otherwise, what is the point of having a guarantee? :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
stevienire said:
I have changed the patch,

Please correct me if I am wrong here but you are indicating that you have patched your stb with unoffical software and are now asking Technomate why the unofficial software does not work???