TM 6900 HD Super combo - how to update patch / softcam

Nigbo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 6900 super combo
My Location
UK
Up until recently, I used a diablo2 cam in my TM 6900 HD Super combo to get what few bits were available on Bulsat & 4.8°E. This cam has died & been binned.
I understand the TM 6900 HD Super combo can still get Bulsat from latest patch / softcam ?

I have loaded via USB stick the PhantompatchTM6900HDSuper_742p8.11.2011.stb - but cannot see the file TMSoftcam03.01.2012.key on the same usb stick to load - neither is there a load key command viewable.

Is there something I am doing wrong which means I cannot yet see the softcam.key file?

I note also elsewhere there is reference to an Addon_002p.stb - what is this for ? do I need to use it also?

A simple step by step route would be appreciated to put me straight.

I have loaded softcam files before onto this stb - but it was way back in magicpatch days and I can't recall problems then

Nigbo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 6900 super combo
My Location
UK
sorted already - but note latest allcam key 16.1.12 doesn't open any Bulsat channels like my diablo2 cam did - it opens the 'interesting' channels on 4.8°W that the diablo2 did - e.g. Hustlers x2 & ESPN

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I am glad you got sorted and sorry nobody was able to come to your aid, but TM's used to have their main support from the TM forum, to be honest I am surprised someone is still making key files these days, I have not seen one for years