TM Nano 2 Super discussion

Steve_W

Reaction score
Website
southerndigital.tv
My Satellite Setup
60cm on Astra 2 with TM 7100 HD, Triax 80cm dish motorised with Icecrypt S3700CHD looped into TM 5302HD, WDTV Live, Xbox360
My Location
Thanet, Kent, UK
At £229 (without hard drive) this twin tuner receiver looks good on paper, has anyone had a fiddle with one yet?

I had one for a customer last week, got it out the box, turned it on, configured it how I wanted it in prep for install, then put it away. Got to the customers premises, got it out the box, hardware fault...

The green on light came straight on as soon as power was applied (as opposed to the red standby then turning on from the buttons on the front or the remote) and there was a whining noise coming from the receiver itself...

Shame as fast boot up speed and looks good, anyone else had a go?

http://www.technomate.com/store/products/TM%2dNano-2-Super.html

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I am not an installer but it seems way too expensive to me for kit with no hard drive

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Its basically a Vu Solo2 uses exactly the same Broadcom chipset and Processor 1300mhz

Pheonix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7020
My Location
uk
Its basically a Vu Solo2 uses exactly the same Broadcom chipset and Processor 1300mhz

Maybe if the drivers work properly, as we all know TM have a real issue building and keeping their hardware drivers stable,