TM1000D Patching

silverback_uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS 1000d
1.1M TRIAX DISH
My Location
CORNWALL UK
Hi everyone just joined this intersting forum. I have been dabbling for about 20 years in motorised satellite but am completely new to patching ect....
I have just bought a TM1000D and was hoping you could give me details links of where to go how to patch my receiver any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh one other thing does anyone know if there are any other Thai channels apart from Thai Global network on Hotbird... (try to keep my lovely wife happy) ;)
Thanks in advance.
Chris and Panthip

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi,

If you look here you will find a link under T.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...so-you-want-receiver-software-patches-v2.html

and it's not the official Technomate site you want. You will need to register to see the files that you need.

Basically you need a null-modem cable, Loader software, the patch, and a softcam.

All the software that you need is on that site.

I don't know about Thai channels, but you should be able to get some info here

_http://www.lyngsat.com

Robbo

silverback_uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS 1000d
1.1M TRIAX DISH
My Location
CORNWALL UK
Thanks Robbo much appreciated.

sidwho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm1500ci reciver, 1 meter dish, .2 lnb. 22 inch tv
My Location
england
silverback_uk said:
Hi everyone just joined this intersting forum. I have been dabbling for about 20 years in motorised satellite but am completely new to patching ect....
I have just bought a TM1000D and was hoping you could give me details links of where to go how to patch my receiver any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh one other thing does anyone know if there are any other Thai channels apart from Thai Global network on Hotbird... (try to keep my lovely wife happy) ;)
Thanks in advance.
Chris and Panthip
try alsat forem, they have everthing you want and much much moor