tm7655

My Satellite Setup
technomate7655 patched
80cm fix dish
My Location
n.ireland
just bought tm7655 had to download new software,how do i get into
cas menu as it has been replaced by background change options.
totally thick so be gentle with explanations

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
With my Technomate I go to menu - system information - then type 2004 with remote control this switches cas menu on & off, it should work on yours. :)

i just bought this receiver and don't know why is saying (Error RS232 cable to ST:cool:wen i connect to try put new software ?????

can you please tell me wer i can get loader and patch for it ...

No e-mall addresses please.

many thanks

My Satellite Setup
technomate7655 patched
80cm fix dish
My Location
n.ireland
www.technomate.com have download and loader unzip and open download in same window as loader
if i can do it anyone can!!
raf006 said:
i just bought this receiver and don't know why is saying (Error RS232 cable to ST:cool:wen i connect to try put new software ?????

can you please tell me wer i can get loader and patch for it ...

No e-mall addresses please.

many thanks

My Satellite Setup
technomate7655 patched
80cm fix dish
My Location
n.ireland
tried that system info does not have menu option or am i missing the obvious
Rob said:
With my Technomate I go to menu - system information - then type 2004 with remote control this switches cas menu on & off, it should work on yours. :)

nortchul said:
tried that system info does not have menu option or am i missing the obvious
I have a Technomate (not same model as yours) but to access the option you need I go MENU, SET TOP BOX INFORMATION, then press RED button on remote. This will then give the option to enter PASSWORD. I use 1234 for the password but some receivers use 2004. Once you have done this have a look in the MAIN MENU and you should now have an option called CAS SYSTEM or similar.
Remember that I have a different model than you so the above may not work.