tm7655

Messages
3
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
technomate7655 patched
80cm fix dish
My Location
n.ireland
#1
just bought tm7655 had to download new software,how do i get into
cas menu as it has been replaced by background change options.
totally thick so be gentle with explanations
 

Rob

Regular Member
Messages
1,397
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
#2
With my Technomate I go to menu - system information - then type 2004 with remote control this switches cas menu on & off, it should work on yours. :)
 
Messages
7
Likes
0
#3
i just bought this receiver and don't know why is saying (Error RS232 cable to ST:cool:wen i connect to try put new software ?????

can you please tell me wer i can get loader and patch for it ...

No e-mall addresses please.

many thanks
 
Messages
3
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
technomate7655 patched
80cm fix dish
My Location
n.ireland
#4
www.technomate.com have download and loader unzip and open download in same window as loader
if i can do it anyone can!!
raf006 said:
i just bought this receiver and don't know why is saying (Error RS232 cable to ST:cool:wen i connect to try put new software ?????

can you please tell me wer i can get loader and patch for it ...

No e-mall addresses please.

many thanks
 
Messages
3
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
technomate7655 patched
80cm fix dish
My Location
n.ireland
#5
tried that system info does not have menu option or am i missing the obvious
Rob said:
With my Technomate I go to menu - system information - then type 2004 with remote control this switches cas menu on & off, it should work on yours. :)
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
#6
nortchul said:
tried that system info does not have menu option or am i missing the obvious
I have a Technomate (not same model as yours) but to access the option you need I go MENU, SET TOP BOX INFORMATION, then press RED button on remote. This will then give the option to enter PASSWORD. I use 1234 for the password but some receivers use 2004. Once you have done this have a look in the MAIN MENU and you should now have an option called CAS SYSTEM or similar.
Remember that I have a different model than you so the above may not work.
 
Top