TM9100 super, no Eurobird 28.2 E picked

Josek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
phily
My Location
UK
I have recently bought aTM 9100 Super from Technomate, as I have not downloaded any software yet, I am picking up 13.0 E Hot bird but cannot ,pick up 28.2 E Eurobird 1 , with a message saying "all known transponder have been tried but no lock was possible,being asked to verify cable set-up or try another satellite/networkcan anyone help .However I have tried the TM 5200, both 13.0 Hotbird and 28.2 E Eurobird were picked up fine,is it anything to do with software as this might not been installed I was told I need a downloader first and then software UR_13, any clue

A nonymous

Reaction score
Try installing the Andromeda image. You will find it over on the Allsats forum :) (The old TM9100 forum)

I'm amusing your either using 2 dishes or one dish with 2 lnbs on it here.

Have you checked that your DISEqC setting are correct as that may be the problem. Its been a while since i used DISEqC on my 9100 and Dreambox but if i remember correctly these are the following settings :-worship

AA - Port 1
AB - Port 2
BA - Port 3
BB - Port 4

If you don't want to change the flash software you could get an SD Memory card and install IBoot on the TM which will allow you to run different images on your box without invalidating the warranty.

That will also be found over on Allsats :-rofl2

Please don't get Allsats confused with the dark place (Als*t) , they have nothing to do with each other :eek:

:-beer

Nano

A nonymous

Reaction score
Can one of the mods move this to the correct section please :-nutkick

The TM9100 ain't hi Def :-lol

Ta :D

Josek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
phily
My Location
UK
Thanks , let me first get hold of the SD card than after downloading the software, I will post what happened

Josek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
phily
My Location
UK
Thanks for your input, I have manged to pick the 28.2 Eurobird after correcting the setting of the diseqC,