topfeild ? cams ? channels? help ?

gnomegreen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
havnt got anything set up as yet thats why im here really
My Location
welsh
Hello to all. im new to satalites and recivers alike and was going to buy a humux pvr 9300 t however after some reading i come across the topfeild tf4000 pvr plus and have been reading about cams diablo and cas2 could someone please explain if these are easy to use ? do i need a computer ? i live in wales my dish is pointed towards 19.2 e as i used to have sky it is not motorised the channels i would like to veiw with a cam is travel/ discovery typed channels maybe some sport oh yes and some adult veiwing would be fine to lol is this possible ? please advise me the way to go and thanks for your patience inadvance .

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Doesnt matter about cams patches diablo or anything else on 19E - theres nothing open so unless you subscribe to a foreign pay service you are stuck with the free channels.

gnomegreen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
welsh
Analoguesat said:
Doesnt matter about cams patches diablo or anything else on 19E - theres nothing open so unless you subscribe to a foreign pay service you are stuck with the free channels.

right i just looked at the technomate 5300 d which comes already patched if i was to buy this would i need to move my dish i think so i know 1 of the directions was on hotbird 13.0e if i pointed my dish at this satalite would i be able to get things like bbc1 2 htv or would i end up losing them to gain others any other ideas or advice freind ?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you swing the dish round to 28E then you will get all the free channels. BBC ITV C4 etc

(BTW the lnb - the bit on the end of the arm on the dish - may well need replacing as its an old analogue dish)

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Full list of what's available across the skies.

_http://www.flysat.com/satlist.php

_http://www.sathint.com/

gnomegreen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
welsh
Analoguesat said:
If you swing the dish round to 28E then you will get all the free channels. BBC ITV C4 etc

(BTW the lnb - the bit on the end of the arm on the dish - may well need replacing as its an old analogue dish)

right so if i swing my dish around to 28 e i will get those free channels what about the offer i was looking at on e bay it says it comes already patched with channels and thers a massive list with examples of discovery romania and some sports channels which im intrested in? also on my reciver now which is a silver crest i can watch programs from 19.e and also from hotbird and a few others how can i do this i thought i had to move my dish to recive a picture from hotbird ? thanking u kindley g green.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You will get the free British channels NOTHING else from 28E.

For the sports channels listed you will need a dish pointing at 1W, not much point though as DigiTV are on the point of changing their encryption and the sports channels are bound to go first..

millfieldlad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echolink 777
amd fx64
3gig ram
750gig hdd
My Location
Tyne & Wear
Analoguesat said:

For the sports channels listed you will need a dish pointing at 1W, not much point though as DigiTV are on the point of changing their encryption and the sports channels are bound to go first..

Hi Analoguesat, was looking to buy new motorised dish tech5400 and diablo card,but after reading your last post,where will i get to see the saturday premier league (which sat) i have an echolink 777 pointed at 1w.

gnomegreen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
welsh
Analoguesat said:

where satalite would you recomend i point my dish then freind ? or would you advise i just bye a standard humux ? thanks