Topfield 7700CI + PVR

Zipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ARCAM AVR 600,ARCAM DV137 ,B&W CM1'S FRONT,B&W AS2 SUB, B&W MINI THEATERS MT1'S CENTRE & REARS,DM8000HD PVR,REELBOX AVG I , ,TECHNISAT DIGICORDER HD S2X,PIONEER KRL37V KURO,PANASONIC TX37LZD800,SKY HD MULTIROOM ,H
My Location
THe PLaNET GWaCO!
Translated roughly sorry:

Topfield will come yet this year with the new Topfield 7700CI on the market. This new Topfield satellite receiver has been arranged for receipts of HDTV stations. Also the new uitzendnorm DVB-S2 and compensation standard MPEG4 will become supported by this new receiver of the Koreaanse manufacturer. The completely completely to make supported the Topfield 7700CI the HDCP protection, H. 264 codec and sees to he over a HDMI connection. The Topfield 7700CI will go in November 2006 in Korea in the mass production and is to be obtained be the expectation that the Topfield 7700CI yet for the christmas in Europe.

A month later on one will begin in Korea with the production of the Topfield 7700PVR. These the same specifications then the Topfield 7700CI has has only this Personal Video Recording possibilities.

Both new Topfield HDTV satellite receivers will foresee be of a dual processor chip. This loves in that under others the Picture in Picture position marriage will go work can and one thus without only form restriction use to can make of this position.

What the exact advice price of both HDTV satellite receivers will be is on this moment not yet known, as reports us the Belgian Topfield dealer Sat & Sound.