Toroidal T 90 Setup In South East Asia Possible?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i live,most of the year in thailand,go back next month!
now i plan,since the kuband satellites are very strong,for testing reason,to install a t90 ,that i can bring from home,but on the technical site,iam not sure,how this antenna will operate ,when the elavation is more steep,on the eastern sattelies then in europe!
i not find any information,how many gradient tolerance,the antenna can handle?
i think,when the sattelite is to high,to own refelcotor is a problem;but i hope i get some sattiletes to work!

Hixxy1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800/7020Si/7000S, VU+ Duo, Skybox F3 & F5, TM1000D, Skystar 2 DVBdream, Triax TD110, Darkmotor, Inverto Black, Hotbird 13 Zone 2 MK 4, 28.2 Zone 1 MK4
My Location
East Midlands
You should be fine in Thailand.

Seen plenty of multisat dishes there throughout the country. There's many installers adapting the c-band dishes so they can pick up both ku and c band sats on the same receivers.

Take a trip to Electric Town (Ban Mo) near Chinatown in Bangkok and there'll be plenty of people that'll be able to help. There's loads of new tech on the street stalls. Saw some very nice card reading units back in 2007 that were well high tech for the time, haven't seen any in Europe at all. They distributed a card back down the sat feed so you can have multiroom running off one irdeto sub card round the house.

Plenty of cable boxes going about as well lol

You may need a translator though, a lot of the brainiacs don't speak English very well.