lukang

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 600, motorised system, 1m dish
7 computers/laptops
My Location
Leeds
Hi all,

I am a total noob when it comes to satellites so I will apologise now for asking what for most will seem very basic info. I have had a motorised TM 600 for 6 weeks and know it is capable of much more than I am currently using it for.

I also have a full S*y package and keep reading about card sharing which interests me greatly. I have looked at numerous forums and tutorials but I have not found a step by step guide in how to it is done.

For example, I can read about what is needed to be done but not how to do it?

Say for instance, I want to add a c line, how would I do that on the TM 600? How do I connect to the PC? Do I need to connect to a PC? which buttons do I press on the remote to get to the neccessary options? I guess what I am after is an absolutely, bulletproof, idiots guide.

If someone could point me to a tutorial or has the time and patience to write me one I would be very grateful to the point were I would be willing to pay upon successful completion.

Many thanks for reading and for any future responses

Lukang

xavk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishes:
Triax110 fixed to 5,9,13,16,19. Sky mini dish with Octo LNB. Triax88 on TM2200 rotor with quad LNB
Receivers:
Dm800 (5,9,13,16,19,28+rotor), TM500, TM600, DM500 (all 13,19,28+rotor)
My Location
East London

lukang

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7 computers/laptops
My Location
Leeds
Many thanks for the response, I have DL'd the spreadsheet and looked through the info already. Unfortunately, it tells you what to do but not how to do it. As a total noob, I need a tutorial that will tell me how to do it.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You wont get a step by step tutorial here - C/s is illegal and anyone providing detailed info leaves themselves and the forum open to legal action.

All the info you need can be found with google.

lukang

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7 computers/laptops
My Location
Leeds
ah, didnt realise it was that dark a topic... scrub this then as I dont fancy getting myself or anyone else in trouble...Thanks to all

A nonymous

Reaction score
You wont get a step by step tutorial here - C/s is illegal and anyone providing detailed info leaves themselves and the forum open to legal action.

Mmmm subtle :-lmao

nistleboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 54c,tm600,eagle.80cm motorised dish.
My Location
n.ireland
hi lukang
start with one step at a time if u try all at once your get lost,ie set your box to your pc and flash an image,port forward your router etc