TPS Foot and the Premiership

reaper 7

Reaction score
Website
barmedfootball.com
My Satellite Setup
SmartBox 301 FTA Receiver and a 60cm Dish.
My Location
London
I have TPS Foot and TPS Star and someone told he it has many Premiership games, does anyone know if this is true and if so where i can find a schedule of the games they will show/? Thankyou in advance. ;);)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Reaper, welcome to the forum, I have moved your post because it is more likely that the right member will see it here, as it involves football listings. :)

You can see what is available on european satellites by looking at LJs site

reaper 7

Reaction score
Website
barmedfootball.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
Thanks for the welcome, I have a feeling, TPS foot and TPS Star has no premiership! )(-red

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
reaper 7 said:
Thanks for the welcome, I have a feeling, TPS foot and TPS Star has no premiership! )(-red
TPS has NO prem I'm afraid. Gone to Canal France I believe. Bolton v Newcastle was on Premiere this after on 19E using latest Pred.:)

reaper 7

Reaction score
Website
barmedfootball.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
ok, thank you. Is there a thread somewhere here that lists all the channels that show live prem?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
This one perhaps? Also try _http://liveonsat.com/

Watching Aston Villa v Liverpool now on Premiere, get yourself a Monobloc LNB for the dish and Watch Astra as well.

reaper 7

Reaction score
Website
barmedfootball.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
OK, you are all beautiful, I am going to find out exactly what I got and get back to you. My Reciever is an EL-777-FTA EchoLink which does not like Ert Sat for some reason...and I have a 75cm Dish that does not move.

Driller_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax ir-ace
hotbird
My Location
London
Rolfw can you please help me i use the premiere keys and the only channel that works is premiere sport portal all other channels do not work in the premiere package can you please tell me what to do do i need a certain cam. Thankls in advance.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I use a dragon cam .... and update it with the latest Predator files. 359 currently. The premiere portal advertises which sport will be on which channel. I did a blind scan on all frequencies and in came the premiere channels, some titled as "unknown", but hey who cares, the footy was there.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Cheers Jimbo. Know that you have mention some of the footy was transmitted on the (unknown) channels. One of them a few of them will be the ones that broadcsat the Bunesliga games with addional frequencys.