TPS is gone !!! new k*ys ???

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi genius5000,
TPS is till working on my Dragon Cam with Predator 3.11. Have you tried all the Multivision and TPS channels? If you can't get them to open try re-loading Predator 3.11. Please post back with the results.
Best wishes
Mickha

My Satellite Setup
Xtreme PVR, Dragon Cam, 90cm with Usals H-H Motor.
My Location
Hampshire
I've only had the dragon cam for about 4 weeks (Started with 3.10, now loaded with 3.11 and the SKY (NDS) emulation is great!). With the Xtreme receiver I have never got TPS or Multivision to decode. Is this anything to do with the 4.01 dragon cam?

HI callguard, Xtreme as never opened Multivision or TPS with any Pred file, had my dragon for nearly a year and Xtreme a year plus, Xtreme with old Fun card & Magic Cam imbedded used to do it, but long gone now.

My Satellite Setup
Xtreme PVR, Dragon Cam, 90cm with Usals H-H Motor.
My Location
Hampshire
Thanks Maurice, although sad news re. Xtreme. Having just aquired the Dragon Cam (although very happy with the result compared to Magic Cam Embedded) I find that a cheap, Fortec Star FTA receiver costing only £85 can (apparently) open all the channels including TPS and Multivision requiring only a cheap PC serial cable to upload the firmware! Sigh!

Ecos

My Satellite Setup
nokia 9802s DVB, PC
Hi

I am new here and I dont know how to chat withe others. I was wondering about if there is someone who i abel to help me to get more chanels and hoe to do that.