Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Mickha is correct - all the TPS channels will be closing down later this year, and the mature content Multivision & Pink channels have already gone. The replacement service is on 19E which isnt available in the Middle East and isnt hacked anyway.

If you cant already get them then dont bother, its not worth spending the money for a few weeks fun.

Telmo119

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
drake102
My Location
portugal
where is the firm for tps.

sagarcable

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with the tps foot and other tps channels. They were working fine until today, as there is just a blank screen. I tried entering the latest keys from a website but I'm not not sure if I entered the right ones. So could someone please guide me in the right direction and also what where exactly do I enter these keys on the satellite; is it in the viaccess?. Help would be most appreciated.

thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
TPS Foot closed in April so it cannot possibly have been working up to today.....

Telmo119

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
drake102
My Location
portugal
tps not need to maintain codes to start giving the channels. the keys that you need is to carry on the following keys: in green, yellow, and then in blue.
and now switched to the Astra.

I hope it helped.

Nathalie72

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TPS
My Location
Dubai
Hello

Does anyone have the paid TPS TV.. The real one from France... It was working fine, I was living in the Greens and when I mooved to Marina one installer told me I could not receive it..
Now that it moove to Astra, I have a hope.. Does anyone knows ? I don't know how it really work..

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
TPS on 13E closes in a few weeks time. Most channels have moved to Astra 1 at 19E and joined the Canal France package, although some have closed completely.

Its unlikley you will get the Canal France package in Dubai without a silly sized dish as the 19E satellites tend to use western European transmission beams.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Nathalie72 said:
Hello

Does anyone have the paid TPS TV.. The real one from France... It was working fine, I was living in the Greens and when I mooved to Marina one installer told me I could not receive it..
Now that it moove to Astra, I have a hope.. Does anyone knows ? I don't know how it really work..

If you are after French channels, then you can consider buying the BIS package (Used to be called ABsat)
The quality is not as good as TPS, but at least you get the national channels France 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.
Check the package details:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/ab-sat-france/102944-ab-sat-package.html