- Mullion Cove Cornwall
- My Satellite Setup
- Technomate TM-5402HD C1+ Super+ Receiver
2 x Actuators
Precision 1.3m Prime Focus Dish & mount.
Inverto Black Pro C120
ARIVA 4K Combo DVB-S2 DVB-T/T2
Triax 1.4m Dish
Titanium C1W-PLL C Band
Six Computers : )
- My Location
- Mullion Cove Cornwall
My Trimax Digital satellite finder SM-4500 only used to set up my 1.3 prime focus KU band and 1.4 C band motor driven dishes.
Please Click below for add with images on my own server plus a link for Paypal if permitted : )
Trimax Digital satellite finder SM-4500
Looks as new battery holds charge even when stored for some time as this model is noted for : )
Complete with case power supply instructions and box.
I no longer require it as I do not install dishes for a living.
Plus I find it easier to use a radio with Alanna at the TV end with the Technomate, as I know the signal levels to expect on that receiver.
It has a spectrum Analyzer plus blind scan it will also will show the picture from the received channel with sound so a nice piece of equipment.
Insurance is included in the postage : )
High quality item not one of the cheaper models : )
God Bless Allen and Alanna
- Advanced high speed spectrum analyzer
- Live FTA Digital Picture and Sound
- Watch the free channels, 3.5 inch LCD Colour Screen
- USB port for software upgrades from USB drive
- Manual on/off switch to conserve battery life
- For specification copied from maker site please see below : -
- In this model we have eliminated the troublesome 'register code'.
- You will no longer need the code when resetting your meter.
Transponders, Frequency, Symbol Rate, Polarity, and other settings can be modified by the user.
- There is never a need to send your meter in for an upgrade.
English, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Spanish, Deutsch, French, Dutch, Finnish, Arabic, Denish, Russian, Czech, Greek, Lietuva.
- Meter never needs to be returned for re-calibration due to the unique calibration system built in to the meter.
- Each time the meter boots up it automatically calibrates foroptimum performance so you can align each install with confidence.
• Advanced high speed spectrum analyzer
• Blind Search
• USB port for software upgrades from USB drive
• Manual on/off switch to conserve battery life
• Faster processor
• NO registration code to keep track of!
• ON / OFF switch avoids battery drain
• Shows strength and quality readings
• Shows channel picture
• Show numerical reading and bar reading
• Completely programmable by the user
• Signal Lock Light
• Audio tone
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD Screen
- DiSEqC Control
• 22KHz Control
• Indicator Lights for 13/18 volts
• Indicator lights for 22 KHz
• Calculates Azimuth and Elevation
• Global AC power charger included
• Carrying case included
• Neck strap included
Trimax Meters ~
Signal Frequency Range 950MHz ~ 2150MHz
Signal level -25~-65dBmVSpectral Inversion
- Demodulation QPSK
Symbol rate ~ 45Mbps
Power for LNB
DC power supply
DC 12.6V battery
Power Charger input AC 110V/60Hz/220V/50Hz +/- 10%
Power charger output 12.6VDC, 2000mA
Operating time of battery 2~3 hours (fully charged)
Dimensions 160 x 97 x 47 mm
Operating temperature 0°C ~ +40°C
LCD display 3.5 inch
Audio output built-in speaker
Input connector F type
Satellite / Transponder lists are available on our software page
List and upgrades are now loaded using a USB drive.